JayM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Porto
Hello everyone!

Today I'm selling an original Nintendo RGB cable for the Gamecube.
I think it can also be used in the NES, SNES and the Nintendo 64, but I can't be sure, you'll have to search the web for info on that.

I'm asking 60€ + Shipping (Europe only)
Payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal Gift

71c2a9b44fde271c9f68140096d4584e.jpg

713de6e795a87b8d0d1649af14eff2ce.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm looking into buying RGB cables for my Nintendo consoles, but I'd like to know if you could tell me what the difference between your cable and something like this is:

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for disturbing the thread, I just wanted to add that I use the same original Nintendo RGB cable which is sold here with my SNES, and it provides a beautiful picture and sound. To make it work on my PAL snes however, I had to solder a few things, but this is very easy to do even for a rookie, and I'm not sure whether this is necessary on every model of the cable.

Ok a few things:

1. The Gamecube Scart cable is 100% compatible with the Super Famicom (Japanese SNES). If used with a PAL SNES, modifications are needed.
2. It cannot be used with a NES because the NES doesn't output RGB.
3. Using an official Gamecube Scart cable will give you a fantastic picture on both the Gamecube and Super Famicom with no audio hum. Using a 3rd party cable such as Rob Webb's will have a fuzzier picture and a VERY annoying audio hum in the background.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, unless your buying please don't comment on the price or alternative cables in a sellers thread.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom