PDA

View Full Version : Closed pc hardware some free some very cheap PICKUP ONLY.

Sardine
12th November 2016, 15:26
1st
AMD XP 2400+ tower
30gb IBM DTLA deathstar hdd
I think a DVD rom drive
no floppy
no ram
Abit KD7 motherboard
Sound Blaster Live value
Ati Radeon X1950Pro (512mb) AGPx8 graphics card. (2 dvi, 1 100% the other no RED colour)
generic 400W PSU

I would like a 10 for this
tested booting to XP and running 3d mark, but due to age I don't guarantee stability or 100% working

2nd DELL
Intel P4 HT 3ghz Dell Dimension 2400 tower
80gb ide Maxtor hdd
Lite-on drive (I think cdrom)
NEC DVD-RW drive
no floppy
512mb ram
Intel GMA onboard everything Dell
Dell PSU

This is for FREE
tested booting to XP and running 3d mark, but due to age I don't guarantee stability or 100% working

3rd
Slot 1 Intel Pentium III @450mhz
Intel 440BX motherboard
2.1gb IDE HDD
combo cd writer - dvd rom (I think)
1.44 floppy
128mb ram
ATI Radeon 8500 DDR AGP (I have the box and contents for this)
Creative Ensoniq sound card (supports dos mode)
Microsoft Natural Keyboard PS2 (boxed) (the weird split shape one)
400 PSU

For This I want 20 because of the Boxed ATI 8500.
tested booting to Windows 98 and running 3d mark, but due to age I don't guarantee stability or 100% working

4th
socket 370 Intel Celeron 1100mhz
QDI Advance 10t via motherboard
40gb IDE HDD
Pioneer DVD-RW
1.44 floppy
Extra USB 2.0 card + Front USB ports
384mb ram
Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 (PCI)
AC97 onboard Audio
USB 2.0 Card
Realtek Network Card
1 AGP, 5 PCI, 1 ISA
TNT card fan is noisy slow to start, PSU fan in noisy. CPU fan is ok.

This is for FREE
tested booting to Windows 98 and running 3d mark, but due to age I don't guarantee stability or 100% working

5TH
Dell Oplitecplex motherboard, CPU and RAM + USB/power buttons/lead
socket 370 Intel pentium III 1ghz i think
Dell Intel Motherboard
256mb ram
onboard sound and VGA
all leads, fdd, ide etc included.

This is for FREE (was pulled from a working case)

UPDATE:-
Just incase your thinking about it............. all the above will be put out for the scrap metal collector next weekend sold or not.

6th
Arcade machine chassis, with celeron 2 ghz.
180w slim PSU (auto power on, not the bios, a small PCB detects lack of power and turns the pc on).
this came out of an Arcade machine that ran a touchscreen LCD fruit machine game.
has a socket 478 Intel Celeron 2 ghz
1gb ddr ram
40gb slim HDD correctly installed.
it's a standard ATX Biostar P4TGV motherboard
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/...n.php?S_ID=224
has a custom PCI riser card with a GeForce MX 440 PCI card installed increases perfomance dramatically over the onboard Intel GMA

I was going to use this in my Jamma Cab, but time is against me and need to clear out some space.
tested booting to Windows XP and running 3dmark, but due to age I don't guarantee stability or 100% working
Complete looking for 30

adding more soon.

Boxed Apple Mac Mini Intel Core Duo 50
Core Duo 1.66
2GB ram
160gb hdd
Matshitacd CD-RW VERY fussy on disks
Airport Card.

F2bnp
12th November 2016, 17:04
A lot of great systems there, congratulations on giving a lot of them for free!

I cannot recommend the QDI Advance 10T enough, this is a great board from the era that can take Tualatin CPUs, so if anyone is feeling like getting one such system together, this is your chance ;).

Good luck with the sale!

ratfink
13th November 2016, 13:54
always sad to end up scrapping working gear, especially when you want rid quickly and easily.

i can't pick up but just want to say: pity to ditch the boxed natural kb - looks clean too - is it all intact and working? some of us might like that. not requesting a split, of course.

and... is that mac just the computer/psu or does it come with cables/kb/mouse? not that i can pick that up either, but others might be interested.

Sardine
13th November 2016, 14:52
the mac I could post as its boxed with poly's, its PSU and mac only.

all the other "free" stuff I might if i get time strip them for whoever wants, its just finding boxes, packing, booking a courier etc a lot of work.

I suggest the PIII 450 as this is an excellent retro setup, I can even give a P2-266 cpu with this for better compatibility with games like Day of the Tentacle.

I seem to have found a corner of the out house to stack this stuff so I might next weekend, scrap it all but take bits out for postage.

see how many boxes I can get etc. I REALLY hate throwing stuff out especially if i was playing doom on it just before i stacked it away :( never say never.

Oh!,, just formatted a Mac Mini G4, 1.25mhz , 512mb ram and 20gb hdd.. NO psu comes as is with os 10.4.11 installed (FREE) if i can find a box for it I will post it but atm pickup only.

thecellartroll
13th November 2016, 19:59
I would be interested in the Mac mini if you're able to post it. Otherwise I'll leave it for a collector.

Sardine
13th November 2016, 20:28
which mac mini ???

thecellartroll
13th November 2016, 21:02
Oops, sorry! The free one :D

Sardine
13th November 2016, 22:23
ok ill look for a box for it this week.

Sardine
19th November 2016, 13:08
As i said,, this will be left out for the scrap collector today.

I will open another thread and offer the parts.
I dont have anti static bags and limited packing / boxes so if it fits I will post it anywhere in the world at cost + a very small fee for my time and effort.

thanks.

@thecellartroll I have found a box for the Mac Mini,, I will let you know when I get time what the P&P costs are.