kdits

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
TRADED.

Amiga a600 PAL, nice and white, recapped, working floppy, have foams to ship it with.

Vampire V2 600 128
mouse.
2 meg chip, RTC card.
CF adapter and 4gb CF,
4 meg Micro SD card.
all setup.

Swap for a NG amiga
Sam460 or other,

or a4k accelerator.
my a4k has a a3640 040/25, need a bit more speed.

Can send pics on request

Location Canada, the a600 is PAL.

Last edited:
The vampires2 was broken and had no function when she arrived at my place. Upon request, the card was returned to Canada. For repair or replacement. This has been some months now. Since then I get no answer, no reaction.
Now I have no NG Amiga more and no vampires2.
Can someone help me ?
(Since my engllisch is not so good, I use a translator)

The vampires2 was broken and had no function when she arrived at my place. Upon request, the card was returned to Canada. For repair or replacement.

I assume this was to Kipper2k? He stopped making the Vampires for various reasons. I suggest you go on IRC and talk to someone on the team:
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=apollo-team

They might be able to help you get in touch with Kipper or at least suggest some way to go forward. You should also be able to write German to some of them, so that might help.

declare interest. Send PM later
Declare interest in what? There is nothing to declare interest in here except helping perhaps?

Last edited:
The vampires2 was broken and had no function when she arrived at my place. Upon request, the card was returned to Canada. For repair or replacement.

I assume this was to Kipper2k? He stopped making the Vampires for various reasons. I suggest you go on IRC and talk to someone on the team:
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=apollo-team

They might be able to help you get in touch with Kipper or at least suggest some way to go forward. You should also be able to write German to some of them, so that might help.

Thank you for your answer. I have send it to a adress with the Name Brian Robotham in Canada. Is this Kipper2k ?

Thank you for your answer. I have send it to a adress with the Name Brian Robotham in Canada. Is this Kipper2k ?

Yes, that is him. Goes by the name kippa on IRC but I don't think he frequents the channel any longer.

I gave a negative rating.
I have received a broken card.
I had sent the card on his behalf to kipper2. For exchange or repair. But nothing happens. Now my card is gone. Everything gone.
No more contact, no answer. He does not care.
Very untrustworthy.

So did you try asking in #apollo-team like I suggested?

Everyone has tried to help this guy
He has not listened and this vampire had been passed around to people all trying to solder on it and it was sent to kipper at one point. The card no longer works somoen soldered all over it and it is not worth fixing

I keep telling everyone I shipped a working card. And offered a direct replacement. Agony did not send to me and sent it to other people out of my hands. Sorry

The card did not work for me a once times. I had written to you immediately when I received the card.
You yourself had given me the Post-address to whom I should send the card for verification / repair !!!!
You told me to send the broken card to the Apollo team. I did this. Then I should send them to kipper2, also that I have done.
And if you really want the card, then you can request it at kipper2. I know kipper2 is a famous one of you and he lives near you.
What you do are just excuse !!!!
I can fully cover all our correspondence. I've saved everything.
Please send me a WORKING Card !!!!

Last edited:
So I take it as a no regarding trying out asking in #apollo-team on IRC? Kipper retired from doing Amiga stuff a little while ago and is no longer building and repairing boards.

So I take it as a no regarding trying out asking in #apollo-team on IRC? Kipper retired from doing Amiga stuff a little while ago and is no longer building and repairing boards.

I spoke with the Apollo team on IRC and explained my problem. The Apollo team tells me: kidits (freemilk) gave you the card. So kidits is responsible to give you a working card or otherwise solve the problem. Because I did not get the vampiere2 directly from the Apollo team. The Apollo team has only determined and confirmed that the card is defective.
The Apollo team says that they have not got any money or exchange from me, but kdits. Thus he would also be responsible.

Last edited:
If they have confirmed that it is defective, then they must have had the card to be able to test it? So where is it now?

this just goes on and on, i have given up trying to help.
i offered every way possible to help,
i cannot do anything for you as i don't have much contact with kipper, he has your card. it was sent to him from a apollo team member not me.
this has been about a year.. there is nothing i can and am going to do .

you should have sent it to me in the first place like i asked, but you didn't want to because of shipping time.

also if we are going to play this game, i need the sam460 fixed, it doesn't work right, and and cost me $300 to have the cpu desoldered and is still not working right.. wanna play that game.. ?

If they have confirmed that it is defective, then they must have had the card to be able to test it? So where is it now?

My card is now at kipper 2. I now NOTHING.
kdits had told me then, I should send this card to kipper2.
I have done this. now she is there.
I have no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom