Not open for further replies.

Dokugogagoji

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Lombardia
Not sure whether to ask it on Others or here but I need to connect a picked up a IBM DSRS (that should be SCSI-1 compatible) to a Macintosh LC, since its original hard disk is suffering. Hence, I need the proper 68 female pin to 50 pin female converter or 68 female pin to 50 male pin male since I have already a 68-pin cable with termination for the hard disk side. There are some avaiable on Amazon / eBay but since I am mean, I wanted to check whether I can save some cash (since the most are in UK or USA) :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this will help you?

I have this:

View attachment 114772 View attachment 114773 View attachment 114774 View attachment 114775

It is Male to Male adapter.

It is approximately 7cm wide x 3.5cm long.

If this is something you can use, please feel free to PM me with an offer.

I will have to get you a quote for postage from the US.

My fault, I haven't specified the genre I need in the original post. I need 68 pin female to 50 pin female adapter or 68 pin female to 50 pin male ('cause I have a cable with termination on the hard disk side and a male 68 pin will require a genre changer or a resistor circuit for the termination). Sorry for the trouble.

Like this?

IMG_1157.jpg IMG_1156.jpg IMG_1155.jpg

I'm not sure if this will help you?

I have this:

View attachment 114772 View attachment 114773 View attachment 114774 View attachment 114775

It is Male to Male adapter.

It is approximately 7cm wide x 3.5cm long.

If this is something you can use, please feel free to PM me with an offer.

I will have to get you a quote for postage from the US.

My fault, I haven't specified the genre I need in the original post. I need 68 pin female to 50 pin female adapter or 68 pin female to 50 pin male ('cause I have a cable with termination on the hard disk side and a male 68 pin will require a genre changer or a resistor circuit for the termination). Sorry for the trouble.

No problem at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom