Not open for further replies.

the-topdog

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
WA
Hello, I'm in the United States and I have a Commodore PC-10 in great shape with keyboard and manuals. I am asking $60 + shipping. This thing is a huge monster and is very heavy so shipping will be pricey... I estimate around $30 to anywhere in the contiguous US. I will ship internationally but shipping costs will be huge :unsure:

Attachments

• commodore-pc-10-01.jpg
    commodore-pc-10-01.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • commodore-pc-10-02.jpg
    commodore-pc-10-02.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • commodore-pc-10-03.jpg
    commodore-pc-10-03.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • commodore-pc-10-04.jpg
    commodore-pc-10-04.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • commodore-pc-10-05.jpg
    commodore-pc-10-05.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 0
LOL... there's just been an active post regarding Commodore PC's, what are the odds (y)

good luck in your sale ;-)

The memories! My dad had a Commodore PC 10 just like this when I was small, with a green-black monitor and a dot-matrix printer with tractor-feed paper.

Little me was disappointed that there were no games for it, but had some jollies creating silly documents with Wordperfect (I think) and Lotus 123. I still have a floppy with some of them. Or half of a floppy, rather, since in later years I wrote over the entire side B in a C64 while not realising that the PC floppy drive had been double sided.

Hope it finds a good home :)

Hello, I'm in the United States and I have a Commodore PC-10 in great shape with keyboard and manuals. I am asking $60 + shipping. This thing is a huge monster and is very heavy so shipping will be pricey... I estimate around $30 to anywhere in the contiguous US. I will ship internationally but shipping costs will be huge :unsure:

dammit, if you had been in Europe i would have taken it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom