rainbowat

Rating - 100%
184   0   1
Country
gb
Region
n8
Hi
I have 2x SanDisk 32GB SD cards + SD to CF Adapters,cards are new formatted and tested with Amiga
Price: each£25 including shipping to UK and most of europe,(PayPal as Gift or buyer pay fees 4%)
If you have own original copies of any OS, I can install it for you on the SD card, for £5

WB 3.9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFKpdGtX_I
Thank You

cFIOvFmacV3YMh6v61ea8R_Kscj4G2NiFqxATefQC5GXorYufTmhfV8CkFS5K9oEUbukQeTesOm3KGNjYww_k-T43hNptgtVL2ZojaEz-K-rKOQIlgvSChy0_ENNSWUe4dIbQ6czPDDdmHNjZxjIKcw7-JtqF7GZou4Re_nKuUVbudICA4ER89b24WHeV-rsZ8mEEQsJzGkh4bg2xJsKRNBSB3KbIrikVxVJpdrCuUDluAQJomGADxkJ_imWDTKNdSHfaPFkxkGnru3GQJFUvKSe6PJQnMXDt8Aj0jKu1z0IBplOMlGmtulRPt93cxwM0dK0v9-l_fNsbOmyN0y_wG9lo8ucyb3sK7iR5H5Jehy7rEEmWDGsdwhY7r6ksOc41HH3xG-Jl_R9gV9seXPWq4cUEeTE4vvllkYFyUY2M0pQYuF36cgtam_3UIg88vxOU7pVv-SzBZz9fO-BB7FsLRsxQp_6Bo3THGAJCl3Z3iK9g148f-H4Tr7zf32HAccE7kgUU5JsN66X1HM13xiFQBWfTfis3IcRwtCErmUzq2q7CaBr0PVMwSQhbmrtO5YWMAk7d3Viufe3h3Av1KBqNCNmq9GrLuR32cGYK0OcMhw6Aq8W=w1747-h1310-no

Last edited:
If potential buyers have the original media to install from, you should leave it to them to install it themselves, or else you're profiting by charging buyers for installing software that they might not actually own:

"If you have own original copies of any OS, I can install it for you on the SD card, for £5"

How do you prove they actually own the software requested, short of posting their disks / media to you? Emailing you an image of their media would not necessarily suffice as proof.

From this, I imagine it is against the rules of this site/forum to offer this 'service' due to (potentially) illegal copying / distribution of software (in this case, Workbench) with no proof of ownership by buyers beforehand. AFAIK, sellers here have to sell Amiga machines or other items with the original software / media if they are installed and detailed in the listings (eg. Workbench on a hard drive must also come with the original disks), so your listed item here (and any other SD cards, CF cards or anything else like these) that you offer to install Workbench for buyers should follow the same rules. In my opinion, this aspect should be removed from the listing.

Selling these cards new, blank or formatted ready for use in Amiga machines is absolutely fine, but you shouldn't be offering a Workbench installation service unless buyers post their media to you first, as it is still under copyright, which I'm sure you're aware of. I guess the posting of original discs is, in most cases, impractical or unnecessary for most buyers, as they probably have the original media to install from anyway, so you're not losing out. If the mods can prove me wrong, then I will slink away with my tail between my legs.

However, I noticed a mod has bought a CF card with OS pre-installed from you in a different thread (a 8GB CF card with OS installed). I thought they knew better.

Last edited:
a photo with todays date and members name next to the install media is sufficient.

this could be concluded via PM,

this service has been offered by other members in the past with the same stipulation.

see here
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?69293-My-CF-and-HDD-Setup-Service-is-back

Since I now have some spare time; I am again offering my services setting up CF cards and IDE HDD's for Amiga systems, to comply with Amibay's rules you will need to own original copies of any OS and Software you want me to install, you can either send your original copies to me with your CF or HDD or you can photograph them with your user name written on paper with the current date

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom