Not open for further replies.

highend

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
POLAND
Region
Bielsko-Biala
Here it is. PAL version. Working order :)
QWERTY keyboard UK layout

board version rev 9.02, daughterboard 7.01, rom 2.04

all is on pictures

battery removed, some really minimal corrosion is there to be cleared - see pics.
(THIS IS FIXED after Service done to Amiga - read further)

Amiga is minimum yellowed, keyboard is more yellowed.
I can make more pictures upon request

Genlock comes with Amiga

price? 750 EUR + shipping (was 800 EUR, then 650 EUR),
but NOW is after great big service
done by RetroLab.pl,
fully recapped, battery cleaned fixed, will post new pics after 7th August (holidays)

shipping worldwide with tracked parcel.
in EU in some places I can deliver by myself (especially Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, North France, UK, Ireland)
payment by PayPal + commission or Bank Transfer to my EUR account.

Attachments

• a3000_1.jpg
    a3000_1.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 0
  • a3000_2.jpg
    a3000_2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • a3000_3.jpg
    a3000_3.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 1
  • a3000_4.jpg
    a3000_4.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
  • a3000_5.jpg
    a3000_5.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 0
  • a3000_6.jpg
    a3000_6.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 2
  • a3000_7.jpg
    a3000_7.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 0
  • a3000_8.jpg
    a3000_8.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 0
  • a3000_9.jpg
    a3000_9.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
price drop to 700 EUR.... I'm going to Germany this week. Anybody from Germany I can deliver in person :)

drop to 680 EUR

if you live in EU - ask for personal delivery as I have spedition company and can ship directly by a driver :)

Whats part of the package? No genlock as i understood. But does it come with HDD? Whats the config (RAM, ROM, HDD) etc.
Can you send some pics of the main unit from all sides? Does everything work?

I am sorry, highend, interest withdrawn. Condition does not justify price. Sorry.

no problem :) but tell me where you see the bad condition for 27 years old machine? :)

- - - Updated - - -

managed to boot, HDD cable was disconnected....

screen:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/91v36s3wi3n67w3/AABJCrTCKkZ365YqZsfFX212a

overal machine condition is not mint (27 years old) but it is not yellowed as much as I saw others... front panel looks very well :)

so I assume CHIP 2MB, FAST 12MB, ROM 37.175 (kick 2.0) hdd size - how to check that? :)

after some basic cleaning (water & soap) it looks WAY better:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/f50hssq7jp6qjdw/AADY9GgpSl0Ci1NNQkyFRVRNa

Last edited:
Well, it is pretty much yellowed compared to A3000 /A4000 systems i have seen in this price range plus
it was obviously beaten badly and the mainboard will also need a lot of work to have the Varta damage removed.

I am not saying that it isnt a good machine, my point is that at this price tag, you can get far nicer/cleaner units.
The price is just not justified, thats why no one was interested in it.

I am sorry and to all Administrators, i am NOT bargaining here (just to comply with rules).

Last edited:
Well, it is pretty much yellowed compared to A3000 /A4000 systems i have seen in this price range plus
it was obviously beaten badly and the mainboard will also need a lot of work to have the Varta damage removed.

I am not saying that it isnt a good machine, my point is that at this price tag, you can get far nicer/cleaner units.

I am sorry and to all Administrators, i am NOT bargaining here (just to comply with rules).

check pics after some basic cleaning done (some water + soap):

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/f50hssq7jp6qjdw/AADY9GgpSl0Ci1NNQkyFRVRNa

yellowed is mostly right corner only on right side - but front part is good and left part very good :)
one picture was done in bad light conditions where Amiga seemed to be very yellowed but it is not.

regarding the battery there is no damage seen... after I removed it. Of course proper cleaning etc would be recommended but Amiga is 100% working condition :)

Please point me an A3000 in much nicer condition for this price tag.
This price is the normal price you get for that kind amiga in those conditions, we are talking about a 25 to 26 years old computer.

Hi, is it still for sale? How much does shipping cost to Brazil? thank you.

yes, still for sale - I plan to do professional clean in battery area (little anyway) and maybe recap (if needed).
shipping to Brazil would be probably same as USA (I shipped A4000 previously to USA).
So - about 50-60 EUR with piority tracked mail. If you want by EMS courier - expensive (about 150 EUR), insurance also extra... but not so much :)

I gave this A3000 to professional service (RetroLab.pl) to do all the job if any needed (probably with battery).
I'm not sure if A3000 need capacitors to be replaced?
So when I receive it back - I will post new pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom