Not open for further replies.

Astral

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
NSW Australia
Yep, as the title says. I would like to have one of these and building one is just not my thing. :unsure:

If anyone's got a complete built and working George Braun A1000 PCB (don't need the A1000 - though will buy the A1000 if needed) they'd sell can they send me a message please? I am willing to make a very reasonable offer for the right one.

Last edited:
Yep, as the title says. I would like to have one of these and building one is just not my thing. :unsure:

If anyone's got a complete built and working George Braun A1000 PCB (don't need the A1000 - though will be the A1000 if needed) they'd sell can they send me a message please? I am willing to make a very reasonable offer for the right one.

There where new GBA1000 build:)

http://www.a1k.org/forum/showpost.php?p=538513&postcount=2

With a standard 060 cpu@ 80 Mhz :eek: ! 10 where available for approximately 10 Minutes :unsure: I don´t think that you can get one, because they are extreamly rare, self builded! So it ist the most emotional Hardware actually available :roll:

good luck with your search my friend !

If enough of us are interested why don't we do another production run? I would love a board or two as well. We just need 28 other peeps to get it off the ground. I collected dead a500s, ram chips and 030 ages ago in prep for finding one but they are rare.

Although you want one built, getting the parts and board and having someone do it for you is the easiest method. Fully functional boards are almost non existent and the owners will hardly ever sell them.

I think that's what he must have meant, at least it is what I was thinking .. that it would be fantastic to see another production run of the GBA1000 :)

keep me informed via pm if there comes a new production:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom