AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Yorkshire
Well, this one is a long shot but as I've managed to get an HDA-506 then it's worth a try.

Anyone got a CSA MMR that they wish to sell? Alas, it's that one that I really want as then I can rebuild my machine as it used to be...

Cheers,
nick.

Re: Long shot: CSA Mega Midget Racer (MMR) and RAM

Just a bump (checked rules and couldn't see if bumping is allowed or disallowed)

Still after this.

A month in between "Bumps" would seem fair enough to me! :wink:

And it worked :D

Payment just sent to Ideal :) - thanks!

It would have been sweeter if Ideal had actually posted on this thread first, before sending you the PM. It would have kept the thread up to date & informed everyone what was going on.
This is where confusion can arise when several folk might bombard via PM. Time stamps etc do work, but it just saves all the hassle to say a couple of words. The hours spent trying to deal with disputes because people don't follow the rules is just annoying!

Either way chiark, at least you got a result. Thread will stay open till you get back to us on Delivery.

Cheers, :D

Kin

I must admit I wasn't sure if "wanted" should be conducted in the same way... And it's not like there's going to be a lot of responses to this :) , but thanks for the clarification.

Seems odd to me these strict rules.

Anyhow. Accelerator offer for sale "as is/untested". It has had repairs to the pins you stick into the 68k socket.
Other than that it should work.

Going to the post office within the next 5 minutes, would post image of the parcel but don't know if the buyer would appreciate his adress visible to everyone.

Thanks and good luck.

Arrived this morning :D , exactly as described! Thanks!

Now just need to source turned pin sockets to replace the broken pins.

Please close - a very, very, very happy Chiark !

No worries chiark. Glad everything worked out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom