PDA

View Full Version : Closed 100% working PAL C64 with casette player, cables and PSU

Sphaa80
2nd September 2010, 22:40
SORRY GUYS BUT I JUST FOUND ONE. THIS THREAD CAN BE COLSED

Hi there.
This is my first post so please correct me if I do something wrong:)

As the title say I'm looking for a C64 with casetteplayer, cables to hook it to the TV and an 230v PSU.
It dosnt need to be flawless, I have no problem with a yellow C64, but it must work 100%.

Im willing to pay up to 100-120 Euro included skipping to Norway (please tell me if I'm living in a dreamworld when it comes to what Im willing to pay)

shem
3rd September 2010, 22:18
For that kind of money you should be able to find a 100% working c64 in excellent condition

I may have one if you still interested I could take some photos if you like

shem...

AmiNeo
3rd September 2010, 22:53
... and maybe still have some change for some sweets :lol:

... *cough* beers, yea... definately beers...

Sphaa80
3rd September 2010, 23:38
blankstare have sendt me an PM with a very tempting but a little bit expensive offer.

Does your include all I'm asking for?
What do you want for it?

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask the next question so please correct me if I'm doing something wrong)

Do you have one or two cassette with games that I can get a copy of? I'm thinking about those tape turbo(?) games, not originals.
I had a ton of these when I was a child, and it would be soo much fun to relive those moment again:)

Good one AmiNeo:)
I had to go and get me a beer after I read that, it's friday:)

TheCorfiot
3rd September 2010, 23:43
That's nice to know that it was done silently without mentioning it within the thread at all.

Thanks Sphaa80
TC :cool:

Sphaa80
3rd September 2010, 23:57
Please don't make him take back that offer. It was a tempting one:)

braimpy
4th September 2010, 13:06
Are you looking for a specific model/revision? I was tempted to reply yesterday, because I have some datasette's and probably some tapes laying about and never use them. Would like to see a datasette get a good home where it will be used. However at the moment I have no way to check the weight of a complete set and so postage might be unreasonably high.

Anyway as I am also new here, please do tell if I do something wrong. My intention of being here is to help Commodore's live long and prosper.

Sphaa80
4th September 2010, 13:54
If I could choose I would like an C64c, but it's not that important.
Most important is that I get all I'm saking for, like datasette player and a psu. And that everything is working 100%

What do you want for your package excluding postage?

I'm still hoping shem will replay and give me a price on his package, but more offers is always a good thing:)

bobpard
4th September 2010, 15:47
i saw a fully boxed one with the official boxed tape player in a shop in leeds the other day. shop is called arcadia, dont have the number for them or website but should be able to find it on google im sure. think it was about 45quid tho, if you find them they may deliver

jvdbossc
4th September 2010, 16:01
I have one for sale have a look

http://amibay.com/showthread.php?p=86197

Sphaa80
4th September 2010, 17:48
@jvdbossc
Is it with a datasette player?

thanks for the tip bobward:)

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

I'm sorry guys, but I just found one in another site. The price was also very good so I can afford lots of beers to celebrate:)

Thanks to everyone that that wrote in here. sorry if I disappointed some of you.

AmiNeo
5th September 2010, 01:23
blankstare have sendt me an PM with a very tempting but a little bit expensive offer.

Does your include all I'm asking for?
What do you want for it?

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask the next question so please correct me if I'm doing something wrong)

Do you have one or two cassette with games that I can get a copy of? I'm thinking about those tape turbo(?) games, not originals.
I had a ton of these when I was a child, and it would be soo much fun to relive those moment again:)

Good one AmiNeo:)
I had to go and get me a beer after I read that, it's friday:)

Rofl :lol: