soyeb

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
Here are a collection of Amiga applications I have for sale:

Ami-FileSafe v. 16.16 and v.16.15 included, boxed and with manual : 5gbp + p&p *Gone the great grave beyond*

PFS3 in original case with original purchase receipt : 10gbp + p&p *SOLD*
X-Copy II with hardware dongle: 10gbp + p&p *SOLD*
DOpus Magellan II with manuals, no box: 10gbp + p&p *SOLD*
Master ISO v.2.0 with manual, no box: 7gbp + p&p *SOLD*
Magic User Interface MUI : 5gbp + p&p *SOLD*
MagiC64 + JSTools registered : 5gbp + p&p *SOLD*
Turboprint 7.15 & 7.20 with manual, no box : 10gbp + p&p *SOLD*
Finalwriter 97 with manuals : 10gbp + p&p *SOLD*
OS 3.5 with manual, OS 3.9, Amithlon/AmigaOSXL with registration card : 20gbp + p&p *SOLD*
Amiga dev CD 1.1 & 2.1, geek gadgets, StormC 4 Pro (full version, not the same as on the dev CD. CD and registration card only), GoldEd Studio 6 : 25gbp + p&p *SOLD*
iFusion, Fusion, and Pcx : 15gbp + p&p *SOLD*
The Digital Universe v.1.03, Digital Almanac III CD-Rom : 5gbp + p&p *SOLD*
STFax Pro v.3.3, STFax 4 : 7gbp + p&p *SOLD*
NetConnect v.2 from 1998 + v.3? from 1999, Genesis (just the TCP/IP stack from NetConnect, this is very rare) : 10gbp + p&p *SOLD*
Envoy 3 (CD and registration card only) : 10gbp + p&p *SOLD*
Amiga OS 4.0 developer pre-release : 8gbp + p&p *SOLD*

Buy more than one item and save on postage, and possibly attract a discount too.

Good looking!

Last edited:
Here are a collection of Amiga applications I have for sale:

PFS3 in original case with original purchase receipt : 10gbp + p&p

Amiga dev CD 1.1 & 2.1, geek gadgets, StormC 4 Pro (full version, not the same as on the dev CD. CD and registration card only), GoldEd Studio 6 : 25gbp + p&p

Buy more than one item and save on postage, and possibly attract a discount too.

Good looking!

I'd like to declare interest in these bundles thanks

Will PM You (y)

OS 3.5 with manual, OS 3.9, Amithlon/AmigaOSXL with registration card : 20gbp + p&p

Interested next in the line. Possible collection I am from London too.

Payment sent for:

PFS3 in original case with original purchase receipt : 10gbp + p&p

Amiga dev CD 1.1 & 2.1, geek gadgets, StormC 4 Pro (full version, not the same as on the dev CD. CD and registration card only), GoldEd Studio 6 : 25gbp + p&p

a done deal :bounceBoingBall:

Interested in the MagiC64 + JSTools registered : 5gbp + p&p

PM has been sent.

Payment has been sent.

Last edited:
Interested in FinalWriter 97 with Manuals at £10 + P&P

Sending PM

After reply to PM, interest withdrawn.

Last edited:
Umm, I'm just thinking, since there hasn't been any feedback and I'm not 100% sure what is accepted within these multi item auctions but are you waiting till you sell everything in your list [or a majority] before posting something? (which I think is a crazy option :p ) or you have quietly sent them as we (as individuals) have sent you the money (which I think is the BEST option (y))

Please enlighten me since there hasn't been any PM contact or thread related annoucements :blink:

:nod:

@Slayer

Soyeb told me he may be out of touch for a few days as he's going to Wales :oops:

Dave G :cool:

Umm, I'm just thinking, since there hasn't been any feedback and I'm not 100% sure what is accepted within these multi item auctions but are you waiting till you sell everything in your list [or a majority] before posting something? (which I think is a crazy option :p ) or you have quietly sent them as we (as individuals) have sent you the money (which I think is the BEST option (y))

Please enlighten me since there hasn't been any PM contact or thread related annoucements :blink:

:nod:

Slayer, I've been doing the latter. I thought I had PMed everyone at least, but seems not. I think your package was posted on Saturday.

I currently have Mortens package that still needs to be sent, but now that I'm back from my travels (I literally just got in), I shall be posting that tomorrow.

David, I'll have to check with the mrs, but I believe your package went out this morning via courier on 3day delivery so should be with you by the end of the week.

Soyeb

David, I'll have to check with the mrs, but I believe your package went out this morning via courier on 3day delivery so should be with you by the end of the week.

Soyeb

Thank you, Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom