Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Berlin
See topic.
Machine is virtually like new.
Comes with 4MB RAM (plus a spare module), a 10GB HDD, FPU and a spare RTC-Chip, VGA + Atari monitor Adapter included. With all manuals + disks + boxes.
Targeted price is 320€

EDIT: a spare floppy (with a different cover, which can be swapped against the original) is part of the offer as well (not on the pictures)

Last edited:
Declaring interest! Interest x1000! Sending PM now.

dsc03677jm.jpg

dsc03681u.jpg

I'm interested, if the rogue drops out.

A couple quick questions -What voltage is it, and I assume it's PAL, and to use it in UK/ UK keyboard style, is it a matter of just swapping locale and keycaps about ?

cheers

@ iainjh

Keyboard i see on pic is german, and is pal as well when was for sale in germany. Same voltage only u need adapter for UK socket from 1-5 pound.

I'm interested, if the rogue drops out.

A couple quick questions -What voltage is it, and I assume it's PAL, and to use it in UK/ UK keyboard style, is it a matter of just swapping locale and keycaps about ?

cheers
Voltage is 220/240V.
The machine currently boots up as PAL, which can be changed easily with software. About the Keyboard I'm unsure, I think Atari ST/Falcon computers have a controller on their keyboard PCB which sets the keymap.

I must say, that Falcon is a beautiful machine. Too bad Atari killed it before it had much of a chance. It was a very powerful machine from what I understand. I wish you the best of luck in your sale and apologize for this thread detraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom