PDA

View Full Version : Closed BBC Stuff - guidance on interest

Skilgannon
5th September 2010, 23:06
Folks,

Before I go to all the the trouble of photographing, testing and listing my BBC stuff which is in the loft I'm purely just trying to gauge interest.

I do have a price in mind for everything but before I make the effort could anyone who might be interested just say "yep" or "nope" to let me gauge interest levels so I don't waste valuable time please?

Essentially I have 3 or 4 BBC Micro's in various conditions. I think one or two have School markings on them and I think one or two are Master systems. I also have one CUB monitor and a two, maybe three floppy drive systems (I think one or two are double drive systems).

Probably also have some floppy disks and other bits and bobs but I really don't want to make the effort if no-one is interested and I really don't want to do the evilBay thing as it's just not worth it for the return as I'm sure you all agree.

Anyhoo - just trying to quantify interest - nothing more.

Cheers

John

Merlin
5th September 2010, 23:24
Hell yeah!!

:thumbsup:

Skilgannon
5th September 2010, 23:30
LOL - I'll take that as a yes then :) Merly, would you also be so kind as to move this into the Acorn area as I guess it should be there instead of here?

J

davideo
5th September 2010, 23:40
Moved as requested.

Dave G :cool:

TheCorfiot
6th September 2010, 00:09
Me too John, I'm all ears & waiting with interest :lol:

TC :cool:

iainjh
6th September 2010, 00:38
Hi

I'd be interested in the cub monitor (depends a little on the exact model and inputs though)

but I'd definitely be interested!

best, Iain

tokyoracer
6th September 2010, 01:54
I've been wanting a BBC Master for a long while. I would be very interested in one of them. :)

Station240
6th September 2010, 08:39
Thank goodness, was beginning to wonder if I'd get any more hardware.

Definitely want the CUB monitor, if you can post it within the UK to my friend. Otherwise a pair of Master/Model B's, ideally with econet.

Also interested in the various bits and pieces and software.

Must...spend...tax...return :lol:

SkydivinGirl
6th September 2010, 23:55
Looks like enough interest has been gauged, so this thread has served its purpose. :)

Heather