Not open for further replies.

stokecityfan

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Great Britain
Region
staffordshire
Hi ,, i am after the following original amstrad cpc casette titles and a few disks to try and add to my amsoft collection. I would like them to be as complete as possible ie: instructions,, no missing labels.

I think some will be very difficult to acquire,, some may not actually exsist on the cpc format but i live in hope:

I am happy to pay cash preferably by paypal etc or offer potential trades from my own surplus cpc collection or other bits ive acquired.

please if you do have anything from my list you are prepared to part with please let me know either by pm or this page

Many thanks :)

UPdate 14/01/2011

I have fortunately acquired a few more recently so rather than keep updating this page its best for me to link to a list of what i have + missings which i will keep updated. Many thanks

http://freetexthost.com/xmmklmdknp

Last edited:
Hiyas Stokey

Welcome to AmiBay =)

Good luck on your collection quest!

Hiyas Stokey

Welcome to AmiBay =)

Good luck on your collection quest!

(y)

Thanx..glad to be welcomed!!

In truth I aren't 100% sure all on my list were necessarily released under the amsoft label ie some of the spanish only indescomps ???. 1 or 2 may have even been typos like amsoft "kingdoms" was ,, but hopefully some may turn up in time.

(y)thanks for the nod but unfortunately its not one i am after.

I have easi=amsword already and is amsoft/juniper computing. There is also a spanish release for this but as there is a uk equvalent its not on my wanted list.

The "amsword" i am after is a word utility program too but is by indescomp/tasman with the amsword on the cassette label. I believe this was only released in spain and no uk alternative exsists.

fingers crossed though something may turn up so any help /info is greatly appreciated!!!!!

as an update i may have acquired amsoft spitfire 40. Just got to wait and see if it turns up-- squeaky bum time!!.

As an example id be happy to trade an amiga cd 32 +some games ie pirates heimdall 2 etc for a couple of titles from my list.

Thanks

I'm still looking for any of the above.

:)Fortunately spitfire 40 arrived safe and sound and is a complete working example. Yay!!

please pm me if you have anything for me from my list:help:

Are you after the cassette version of Amsword?
I might have that, as I'm sure I remember it being chucked in when I got my mate's old CPC 464 off him.
I will have a look and let you know.

Are you after the cassette version of Amsword?
I might have that, as I'm sure I remember it being chucked in when I got my mate's old CPC 464 off him.
I will have a look and let you know.

Thanks for looking for me!! (y)

:oops:Ive realised i made a slight booboo above !! There is a uk equivalent of the amsword cassette title i was looking for (tratamiento de texto amsword) and its "advanced amsword". I have the disk version of this (soft 1164) so the cassette version i would like is soft 164. I''ll amend the list above.

Still looking if anybody has anything from my list tucked away!! just one would be great pwease!!

I have a few bits to swap with depending on what they are!! or £'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom