Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Acorn Archimedes A3020

£180, ppgift Uk only pref for simplicity, will be listed elsewhere soon. UK UPS signed for courier is £8.50.

Play lander or zarch and other arch games. I’m always amazed how well it emulates the BBC B and even tube and z80.

NB The pics here are just over VGA. The display in my photos is either 800 x 600 or 640x 480 but only over to my telly so output is a bit letterboxed, the normal Archimedes routine there ( read up on lcdgamemodes and you can use SVGA or VGA etc). (And, if you pick up from near high Wycombe, I am also selling an acorn CRT monitor at some point, or a small sony PVM)

oooh video! - elite

For site rules the SD card will need to be devoid of software which is shown here as illustration only. I can pass along a raspberry pi zero RISC OS image so you can get on with it and transfer stuff in bulk! Also note it reads PC format 1.44mb disks so its dead easy to format new cards and copy games over.

Clean, a bit yellowed but better than many (see pics inc white paper)

The battery is a year or so old; long life; no motherboard damage

Includes: IDE<>SD card adaptor, acting as a 512MB ‘hard drive image’ of an 8GB SD card

Includes the RAM expanded to 4mb maximum

Includes: New optical 3 button mouse

Any questions please shout, cheers iain

IMG_6148.jpgIMG_6195.JPGIMG_6150.jpg IMG_6208.JPGIMG_6151.jpgIMG_6209.JPGIMG_6206 - Copy.JPGIMG_6154.jpgIMG_6204.JPG

Last edited:
pics of the analog card and the rear added. the A3020 has an ide interface on board so the interface is just an IDE<>SD adaptor and as its under the keyboard, no pic :)
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom