PDA

View Full Version : Closed SOLD: Elbox Flicker fixer & Scan Doubler

Kin Hell
14th October 2008, 23:16
Nothing to really say about this one, other than it's fully functional.

Pic Removed

100.00 including Special Delivery to any UK Mainland Address. International Shipping will be extra.

Hessu
14th October 2008, 23:57
Pm sent 8)

Derek
15th October 2008, 11:37
Man, you got all the good stuff I need! :cry:

Kin Hell
15th October 2008, 12:46
**** dude, .......I don't know what to say! :|

Derek
15th October 2008, 13:14
I put the thing in the garage for 2 or 3 years after it sat on my desk unused for another 2 or 3. I gave up on it because of the prices on E-bay. I recently decided to unearth it and it still works, even though a bit flaky. Prices are much better now, but still in a bind. I got the fever again! I mean an Amiga 2000 with a Toaster 2000...built in like 1990 give or take? And it still runs?!? Of course, when I first got it, the Toaster had to go back to NewTek and the battery had leaked, but everything was repaired...caught it in time.

That flicker is a real pain, I had forgotten how bad it is. Guess I'll be wearin' my sunglasses at night..LOL.

Kin Hell
15th October 2008, 15:06
Afaik Derek, there is only one flicker Fixer/Scan Doubler that works with the Toaster & you need to go to SoftwareHut to acquire one. Its called the "ToastScan" & looks identical to the Elbox one I now await confirmation of re-acquisition.

I never tried my Elbox FF/SD with the VT4000 tbh. Just ran 2 x RGB monitors from the A4KD.

I guess there could be a chance it might work but couldn't guarantee it. :?
I also know that SoftwareHut do re-runs on some of these Items, but again know little about such events this side of the Pond.

Best Wishes,

Charlie

PS For reference only, here's the link just in case!
http://www.softhut.com/cgi-bin/test/Web_store/web_store.cgi?page=catalog/hardware/accelerators/apollo_scandoublers.html&cart_id=6394452_42617

Hessu
15th October 2008, 16:33
Deal done, and the payment sent from both Elbox & Retina.

Kin Hell
15th October 2008, 17:13
It's posted & i'm needing a cold one after making to the Post office & back home in less than 20 minutes! 8)

You have a PM with all the deets Hessu. Hope they both land safe & sound.

Cheers for now m8y & thanks ever so much! :D