PDA

View Full Version : Sold Dreamcast - Sega Bass Fishing & Rod

fitzsteve
8th September 2010, 10:07
Hi!

Selling Sega Bass Fishing complete with Fishing Rod. Game and Rod are in superb condition but the Rod is not boxed.

Picture to come later today, looking for 5 + P&P

Cheers!

Steve.

*Also listed on EAB*

Tajmaster
8th September 2010, 10:15
Hi!

Selling Sega Bass Fishing complete with Fishing Rod. Game and Rod are in superb condition but the Rod is not boxed.

Picture to come later today, looking for 7.50+ P&P

Cheers!

Steve.

Hi Steve

Is this the blue and white official Sega fishing rod or the orange and black licenced version? Could you post a pic?

Im interested anyway :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
8th September 2010, 10:32
Hi!

Picture to come later today, looking for 7.50+ P&P

Cheers!

Steve.

Hi Steve

Is this the blue and white official Sega fishing rod or the orange and black licenced version? Could you post a pic?

Im interested anyway :thumbsup:

Hi :)

I thought it was an official Sega one but I'm not actually sure now you mention it - I've got myself confused LOL

I take a piccie when I get in from work :cool:

Cheers,

Steve.

Tajmaster
8th September 2010, 11:03
Theres 2. One is the actual one Sega made in the standard white and blue DC colours and the other (more common) one is black and orange, which is officially licenced but not made by Sega.

I used to have every official DC accessorie back in the day including the proper fishing rod, Id like to get some of them back :)

tokyoracer
8th September 2010, 16:20
Theres 2. One is the actual one Sega made in the standard white and blue DC colours and the other (more common) one is black and orange, which is officially licenced but not made by Sega.

I used to have every official DC accessorie back in the day including the proper fishing rod, Id like to get some of them back :)
There's actually quite a few different rod's for the Dreamcast though theres only 2 or 3 that are commonly known. :)

fitzsteve
8th September 2010, 17:18
Herewith the pics =)

It looks like an aftermarket rod, but as you can see its in top condition.

Disc is perfect, no scratches but there is a crack on the back of the case.

Manual is perfect.

Update - found also manual for the Rod :)

Tajmaster
8th September 2010, 22:22
Thanks for the pics Steve :thumbsup: Im really after the Sega made one so Ill pass on this one :)

fitzsteve
9th September 2010, 11:31
Thanks for the pics Steve :thumbsup: Im really after the Sega made one so Ill pass on this one :)

No worries mate, thanks for the update :cool:

Megatron-UK
9th September 2010, 14:42
Are you *sure* that the Sega rod was available in the UK? I was under the impression that it wasn't on sale here and that the 'Fission' controller (which is the one that picture) was the semi-official one for the UK.

I've never seen one in the blue and white PAL colours.

fitzsteve
14th September 2010, 17:36
Price drop!

5 + P&P :wooha:

cosmicfrog
14th September 2010, 22:00
interested
subject to steve getting his car working ;)

fitzsteve
14th September 2010, 22:28
interested
subject to steve getting his car working ;)

Yep car has to be fixed before R3tr0 R3play!

If you buy this you'll contribute towards 1/8th of a Tyre. :D

P&P (First Class) for the Rod & Sega Bass Fishing is 2.75

Cheers,

Steve.

fitzsteve
15th September 2010, 22:52
Payment rec from Cosmicfrog - will post tomorrow :cool:

cosmicfrog
18th September 2010, 10:55
yay just had a box of shredded paper delivered, glad to say there was no gunnie pig in it but there was a rod and a bass fishing game :)

funny as just got back from posting package to you ;)

fitzsteve
18th September 2010, 12:30
Nice one mate thats what you get when you take the cut price postage option!

Will leave feedback :)