Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
504   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, due to my wife being off sick from work at the moment and my daughters 2nd birthday immenent i am having to offload some stuff.

Up here is my Amstrad Mega PC 386SX, Amstrad Multisync Monitor & Amstrad Keyboard.

It is fitted with the original 40Mb Amstrad HDD i believe it is 1mb ram (possibly 4mb) and is in perfect working order for both the PC & Megadrive side. I have replaced the barrel battery with a coin type and there was absolutely no leakage.

Unfortunately i don't have the original Amstrad mouse but any ps2 mouse works and i don't have the white amstrad megadrive controller but again any controller works, so you get the PC, Monitor & Keyboard installed with MSDos 6.22 & Windows 3.1.

Unfortunately i would like to keep this in the UK as i don't want to post such items overseas.

I would prefer collection from Nottingham but am willing to post at the buyers own risk due to no courier service offering cover for monitors.

I am asking £70 plus p&p or nearest offer

I will add photos tonight when i find the Camera.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
***Price Drop***

Will now take £50 plus P&P or Collection from Nottingham.
Will leave for 1 more week then its off to ebay.

Mike

***Price Drop***

Will now take £50 plus P&P or Collection from Nottingham.
Will leave for 1 more week then its off to ebay.

Mike

Cripes, this sort of thing makes me wish I wasn't so damn hard up.

Just out of curiosity since iv been after one of these for a while, are you after anything in particular? Maybe a trade would be possible? If not then I'm sorry for wasting server-space with this post. :LOL:

Hi tokyo, the only thing i'm really after is a 2gb DDR2 667Mhz Sodimm (Must be a 2Gb not 2x1Gb) for my laptop.
If you had one of those i'd happily do a straight swap for the Mega PC.

Mike

If tokyo doesnt go ahead, I think I may have a 2Gb stick.

Any chance to send it to Greece ? Using FedEx ? If you like i can buy you a brand new Corsair or Kingston So-Dimm 667 or 800Mhz.

So i'm third or fourth in line ? We can arrange the shipping in two parts A)Monitor B) Mega PC + Keyboard.

Quick thread update as its been a while.

A deal was reached between me and tokyoracer on a swap basis.
He provided me with the ram i needed and the Mega PC is all packed and ready to be shipped to him tomorrow.
Will leave feedback when it arrives and Chris is happy with it.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom