AmiBayer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire
Hi,

I`m trying to get my hands on a fully working Macintosh SE/30. I`m not too fused about expansion as i have 64mb of SIMMS and a PDS Ethernet Card spare here. Let me know what pricing etc you would want for it and the condition. I`m after one purely for a few apps and of course some serious proper Dark Castle time (y)

Cheers,

Hi,

I`m trying to get my hands on a fully working Macintosh SE/30. I`m not too fused about expansion as i have 64mb of SIMMS and a PDS Ethernet Card spare here. Let me know what pricing etc you would want for it and the condition. I`m after one purely for a few apps and of course some serious proper Dark Castle time (y)

Cheers,

I have one, but I'll have to stand on my head to get to it, and again, I'm in the US. I found that IIcx we discussed, but unfortunately the pram battery decided that it wanted to get to China, and decided to eat through the board.:Doh: At this point, all I think I can salvage from it are perhaps a few parts. We'll see.

se 30

se 30

brattacas, you still looking for an SE/30?

mine is fully working, in what I consider to be nice condition with ethernet, HD, keyboard and mouse and [some] software. It's lovely - but I'm not giving it the use it deserves.

let me know

cheers iain, UK.

brattacas, you still looking for an SE/30?

mine is fully working, in what I consider to be nice condition with ethernet, HD, keyboard and mouse and [some] software. It's lovely - but I'm not giving it the use it deserves.

let me know

cheers iain, UK.
I've got a SE/30 that powers on, but the hard drive in dead in it.
Also has pretty bad screen burn. Can send photos if interested?

Based in Kent, Dartford.

Based in Kent, Dartford.
Not intending to hi-jack this thread but I am in need of an SE/30 that doesnt need to be in top working condition. Brataccas has first dibs obviously since he is the thread starter. :)

Last edited:

Based in Kent, Dartford.
Not intending to hi-jack this thread but I am in need of an SE/30 that doesnt need to be in top working condition. Brataccas has first dibs obviously since he is the thread starter. :)
Tokyo,
I've got a SE/30, it powers on but the hard drive is dead.
It's in an ok condition, but not amazing.
B

Can I respectfully ask if anyone still has a SE/30 for sale in the United Kingdom they message me? I finally have a use for one involving all sorts of home networking unix fun.

Guy's you really have to start your own Wanted threads no hijacking
please..

Thanks
Chris :coffee:

please..

Thanks
To be fair I don't think there's rules in expressing interest on others wanted threads whether one would consider it hi-jacking or not. However since it's about 6 weeks old, I do agree that a new wanted thread would have been better. Maybe an update to the rules would be a good idea to avoid this in future?

As for GingerB, I see that hes been inactive for a good 10 days. I'm not too hopeful that he may come back.

please..

Thanks
To be fair I don't think there's rules in expressing interest on others wanted threads whether one would consider it hi-jacking or not. However since it's about 6 weeks old, I do agree that a new wanted thread would have been better. Maybe an update to the rules would be a good idea to avoid this in future?

As for GingerB, I see that hes been inactive for a good 10 days. I'm not too hopeful that he may come back.

That's irrelevant for this post since your not the one who created it..
And any offers are for Brataccas only it just keeps everything above board..
Also note every little thing does not need a rule sometimes it's just common
sense..

Thanks

Last edited:
please..

Thanks

I would think that common curtesy would suffice to be honest.
You cannot have rules for every particular occaison.

Chris is spot on, If you guys are looking for anything then please start your own wanted threads, do not hi-jack other peoples no matter how old they are..

TC :cool:

Guys please excuse my delay in replying, been out of the scene for almost a year. Not got anywhere to store an SE/30 for now but if that changes i`ll open up a new thread :)

Please close this one chaps!

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom