PDA

View Full Version : Found FOUND: A2620 turbo for A2000

protek
17th October 2008, 13:07
I'm looking for a A2620 turbo with memory for my Amiga 2000.

A2630 would also be nice but to my understanding there is quite a gap in the price between the two boards, so I'll mainly concentrate on the A2620 for now.

Nathanieltolbert
17th October 2008, 16:50
I just got an A2630 for $XXXX USD with shipping. I wouldn't say that is terribly expensive. Or is $XXXXdollars expensive? I don't really know, but compared to the prices I see for A1200 accelerators I didn't think so.

Nathan

....edited by Kin Hell 20.46pm....

Kin Hell
17th October 2008, 21:45
I just got an A2630 for $$XXXX USD with shipping. I wouldn't say that is terribly expensive. Or is $XXXX dollars expensive? I don't really know, but compared to the prices I see for A1200 accelerators I didn't think so.

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Just an Advisory. This could be considered as price driving under current AmiBay Regulations. Tbh, something similar is currently under discussion amongst the Staff & we are waiting an Administer to over see current topic discussion so far!
This thread will also be used for consideration of finding some solution to current rules allowing this type of content to be seen on the forums as there are mixed feelings about this kind of hair line breach of the rules.

Consequently, I have edited the Values you referred to.

Thanks for your patience & Understanding,

Kin

pkillo
17th October 2008, 23:06
I'm looking for a A2620 turbo with memory for my Amiga 2000.

A2630 would also be nice but to my understanding there is quite a gap in the price between the two boards, so I'll mainly concentrate on the A2620 for now.

I have an a2620 with 2mb onboard that I don't need as I just got a fusion forty for my a2k. PM or reply here, and we'll work out a fair price.

edit, this added:
btw, I have read that sometimes you need to remove the 68000 on the motherboard to get these cards to work; I don't know if that's exactly true, or under what circumstances you might need to, but my 2000 has the 68k on the motherboard still and it works fine.

Merlin
18th October 2008, 01:06
@ Kin Hell

Spot on mate, I totally agree. Whilst a certain item sold for so-and-so on here at a point in time, it shouldn't be interpreted as the current market value. All it indicates was a price a buyer was prepared to pay at the time and we are all different when it comes to shelling out the moolah.

Each sale is intrinsically unique on here because of that fact, and I for one am happy that as long as the buyer is happy to pay the seller's asking price, whatever it is, that it is a single transaction and not an indication of an item's value on here, as factors such as condition, age, boxed, sold as spares etc. all play a part in this and Amibay isn't here to establish market prices.

Any questions?

M

protek
19th October 2008, 12:06
Negotiations started with pkillo.

pkillo
19th October 2008, 23:09
My A2620 is sold to Protek for 50 euro incl. shipping, pending payment.

protek
20th October 2008, 07:59
Payment made. Waiting for the goods. :D

protek
3rd November 2008, 19:04
A2620 arrived safely.

Thanks, pkillo! :)

This topic can be closed.