Amiga swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_inwood

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a Amiga 1200 NTSC package. I'm offering a Amiga cd32 with full motion video expansion. Unit works but has no controllers or power supply included. See attached picture.
9f90ee064f0ca92ff59baa87f504fbb0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Hi! It would be helpful if we knew roughly where you were from. That and if you were looking for a NTSC or PAL unit.

Hi Mike,

remember this email i sent 28th June ??

Hi,

ok thats perfect, I have released your account

BEFORE you post anything please update your profile location with the information you gave me.

thanks, and welcome to Amibay.

and your reply

That's awesome. Thank you. I will update my profile as soon and I log back on tonight.

please resolve this asap before I suspend your account

thanks

Last edited:
Sardine, yes I do. I need to take care of that asap. I have to log into the desktop sight for that I believe as I couldn't figure it out on taptalk.

Hi Mike,

remember this email i sent 28th June ??

Hi,

ok thats perfect, I have released your account

BEFORE you post anything please update your profile location with the information you gave me.

thanks, and welcome to Amibay.

and your reply

That's awesome. Thank you. I will update my profile as soon and I log back on tonight.

please resolve this asap before I suspend your account

thanks
Well after reading your reply you can go ahead and suspend my account. I was having problems logging on to the site to edit my details. But to threaten to suspend my account for it?? Go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom