IceByte

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Overijssel
For Sale:

GVP IO Extender rev. 7, card looks to be in good condition, however, it's untested, complete with manual

Some info from the Big Book of Amiga Hardware:

Zorro II expansion card which gives your Amiga the following:

2 x serial ports (DB9) up to 614400 baud.
1 x parallel port. (DB23)
1 x MIDI port.
1 expansion port
Additional details:

Rev 4
Prototype board never released (#11). Missing trace on the rear of the PCB layout (jumper trace present). Socketed PAL chip.

Rev 6
First production board. All possible connectors, sockets, and potential components, no PCB layout mistakes.

Rev 7
Cost reduced. The MIDI option was deemed not to be popular, but the serial ports were very popular. Unnecessary components not included. This includes J4, Rom socket, MIDI header on the card, and 37 0-Ohm jumpers in front of the connectors. The MIDI connector was still functional in software if a 10-pin header was added.

Asking: 45€, excluding shipping and Paypal fees when not using Paypal gift

Shipping: Worldwide should be around 25€

Any questions, or more/better pictures, send me a PM.

Attachments

• IMG_3768.jpg
    IMG_3768.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3769.jpg
    IMG_3769.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3770.jpg
    IMG_3770.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 1
I hae received a PM from @ElectroBlaster, i've responed to that, but it's been silent after that, i'll give it till the weekend. If i haven't received any response by then, i'll go to the nex in Line @Sveta

Ok, no problem,I'm not on amibay fulltime as well, haven't received any notifications from replies on this thread somehow

Hi,

Any update? Still on sale? Thanks.

Regards, Sveta

Hi Sveta,

The item is still for sale, and since i've received no replies from Electroblaster, and another 3 weeks have passed, so i'm guessing i'm moving to the next in line, and that would be you :)
Regards,

Eelco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom