Half-Saint

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
Selling a used Y-C Genlock without power supply. As far as I know, this was used with A1200.

Asking 15€ 10€ 5€ + postage.

DSC_0220.jpgDSC_0221.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!
why don't you test it, to raise the chance of it being sold! This thing works without a power supply. It CAN be used with a 12v power supply, but it can also run taking the electricity from the RGB Port. Kind regards, André

Hi!
why don't you test it, to raise the chance of it being sold! This thing works without a power supply. It CAN be used with a 12v power supply, but it can also run taking the electricity from the RGB Port. Kind regards, André

Time is sparse these days, not in high school anymore :) I also don't have the software or the knowledge to test it. It would take far too long for me, to be worth it in the end.

Final price drop!

Last edited:
I was wrong, only one plug worked right away. The other has a glitch and the combination of pictures is off two. I hope my friend can fix this... Friend, are you reading this?

Oh, Half-Saint, I didn't mean to bother you & hint at you - the "Friend" I mean is somebody I know in the nearby where I live who could probably fix about everything electronical - if he had unlimited time. I'll ask him.
Thank you for the advice, anyway! It can't be much - the amiga-picutre just floats downward on the screen when the second input is on. And the S-Videos colors are tilted. We'll figure it out! If every I succeed to make a nice blend of pictures, I'll try to remember to send you the result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom