Closed a pack of 5.25" floppy disks - ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainjh

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
i want to get some 5.25" DSDD floppies suitable for use on an Apple2.

ebay seem to be rather more than my pocket money allows and ive missed a few bids. I have 2 spare disks presently but they dont format so dunno if the drive yet or the disks.

can anyone please recommend a supplier before I try posting in the recycle bin area for a few used ones? The drives read fine, but It fails formatting so I'm *hoping* the drive's OK, just worn out old media. dunno.

anyone please suggest an affordable supplier? only want 5 or 10.

ta :)

I have some New Old Stock DSDD disks. I'd sell you a pack of 10 with sleeves for $5 + shipping. :) I have a proper disk notcher and would be happy to notch the second side if you need it. I'll also format all the disks with my C128 to make sure they format properly before sending them.

Just let me know.

Heather

I have some New Old Stock DSDD disks. I'd sell you a pack of 10 with sleeves for $5 + shipping. :) I have a proper disk notcher and would be happy to notch the second side if you need it. I'll also format all the disks with my C128 to make sure they format properly before sending them.

Just let me know.

Heather

I need a whole bunch of 5.25" DS/DD disks myself if anyone has any, was going to put up a few more ads in 2 weeks for a mess of stuff i am looking for.

@iainjh
BlankStare would probably be cheaper because of shipping. I could be wrong though. :)

I need a whole bunch of 5.25" DS/DD disks myself if anyone has any, was going to put up a few more ads in 2 weeks for a mess of stuff i am looking for.
Let's not hijack iainjh's thread. :) Start a new thread when you are ready and we can discuss. I have lots of used floppies but not many NOS.

Heather

@iainjh
BlankStare would probably be cheaper because of shipping. I could be wrong though. :)

Let's not hijack iainjh's thread. :) Start a new thread when you are ready and we can discuss. I have lots of used floppies but not many NOS.

Heather

alright, i wont be caring whether they are new/used, i am just going to be looking for about 200-300 working 'blanks'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom