Not open for further replies.

abraXXious

Banned
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Hey guys,

wondering if anyone has an LED Panel (HD & PWR LEDS) from an A3000 spare to sell?

I havea working panel, but it has been repaired at some stage and being the perfectionist I am, I would prefer to replace it with one that has not been tampered with.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
For no adequately explainable reason, these seem to die: mine did, and the repair is easy. I can't see you finding one that hasn't been repaired but best of luck with the search (y)

For no adequately explainable reason, these seem to die: mine did, and the repair is easy. I can't see you finding one that hasn't been repaired but best of luck with the search (y)

I would have offered to swap you mine, but mine's in even worse cosmetic shape. One of the LEDs is smashed and the other simply just doesn't work. It seems Chiark is probably right.

On that point; note to self: Repair A3000 LED panel.

Wow, I didnt know funky a3k led panels was such a widespread problem?!

To be fair, mine is probably the result of an A3000 that's been through the wars as they say. The poor girl is in an absolute state, but I've enjoyed turning her around and getting her back on her feet again.

yes, I think they are - the PCB tracks seem to delaminate. My guess wold be that there was a problem with the board manufacturing as it seems to happen a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom