Not open for further replies.

Nori

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
France
Region
Alsace
I decided to cancel all running transactions. I was happy to sell my games at a fair prices but it seems some people want more.

I'll refund all money of people waiting for their games.

Going to sell them in other privates forum with people I'm used to trade with.

Please Admins close this thread.

If interested, please declare interest here and send a PM.

If not specified, games are disk and complete and english doc.

More games (tapes) are coming very soon.

Prices are in Euros (postage to add depending country).
Please use paypal (as gift).

Some of the games were tested something like 4 or 5 years back then. Please don't ask me to test them again, no time.

After 24h pending payment, games are set again available.
Please don't abuse reservation.
Please, check games shape on photos.

EDIT 12/09: Corrected wrong price from 8 to 4 euros for game 'Lord of the Rings, tape'. Set to 4 euros in others place I sell it.

The games are also sold elsewhere.

-Omega Planete Invisible (Complete, tested, french) : 50

-Lord of the Rings Game one (big plastic box, double cassettes) : 4

-Moebius, Orb of Celestial (complete, poster complete but one rip) : 8 SOLD Andreas

-Shogun (complete, French doc) : 15 SOLD Kenshiraoh

-Ogre (complete with badge) : 10 SOLD ecaredit

-Kung-Fu Master (no manual) : 15 SOLD Rhod

-Ultima V (complete,Fabric Map) : 15 SOLD Rhod

-The 3 Stooges : 10 -PENDING PAYMENT Daloway

-The Pawn (complete, poster) : 10 SOLD ecaredit

-Flight Simulator II (complete) : 10 SOLD ecaredit

-Ghosts'n Goblins (big box, tape, manual at backbox) : 10 SOLD Andreas

-Smash TV (complete) : 10 SOLD Stadium64

-Silent Service : 8 SOLD Benas

-Shinobi (complete) : 10 SOLD Benas

-Robocop (complete, Poster) : 8 SOLD
Benas

-World Games (Cassette) : 8 SOLD stadium64

-Starray (complete, poster, audio tape music) : 9 SOLD Kneshiraoh

-Colossus Chess 4 (complete) : 10-PENDING PAYMENT Daloway

-Indiana Jones Temple Doom (no doc) : 8 -PENDING PAYMENT Daloway

-Back to the Future 2 : 8 -PENDING PAYMENT Daloway

Edit 7/09/2017 : Photos of Omega Planete invisible added.

Last edited:
How can games be reserved for kenshiraoh and rhod when they didn't declare any interest?

Can you put back the prices for sold items. Even though sold off site we still require the prices

thanks

interested in:
Moebius, Orb of Celestial (complete, poster complete but one rip) : 10
Ghosts'n Goblins (big box, tape, manual at backbox) : 10

sendig PM

Declaring interrest:

-Shinobi (complete) : 10
-Robocop (complete, Poster) : 8
-Silent Service : 8

Declaring interest in Pancho if that is for sale (it is in the pictures). Also interested in Shinobi if that sale falls through.

@thread
You can only declare in items with a price. No price. Its not for sale

@op.

Please update your 1st post and not artificially bump your sale with "pictures added" etc. Thanks

this post has been debumped

Last edited:
@Sardine : You're seing behaviours where they are none. I didnt' made it for a free bump but only because someone told me there's no photos of this game.

Edit : Ok, next time I'll just update first post. Didn't thought about it though.

Last edited:
declring interest in Ogre , the pawn and flight simulator II. Need to have photos first.. thanks

@Andreas : Instead of moaning publicly, the first thing to do is to contact me with PM to try find a solution to your problem.

There's photos and that's EXACTLY what I sold. It is expressly written in my header message.
I sent more photos of games as you asked for. I tried to find the cheapest postage for you by sending 2 enveloppes per game instead of one carton and you said 'I take the risk'.
You publicly accuse me of being dishonet. Kinda hurt me.

So, regarding what you wrote, I declare here to withdraw my intention of refund your money.

Everybody was a real pleasure to deal with, except one.

Edit : Moebius was sold 8 euros and not 10 resulting of your 'right' comment about shape of doc.

Edit bis: And don't try to contact me via PM or email you're persona non grata.

Last edited:
@Andreas : Instead of moaning publicly, the first thing to do is to contact me with PM to try find a solution to your problem.

There's photos and that's EXACTLY what I sold. It is expressly written in my header message.
I sent more photos of games as you asked for. I tried to find the cheapest postage for you by sending 2 enveloppes per game instead of one carton and you said 'I take the risk'.

So, regarding what you wrote, I declare here to withdraw my intention of refund your money.

Edit : Moebius was sold 8 euros and not 10 resulting of your 'right' comment about shape of doc.

You really should come down dude.

Writing that "this wasn´t the best deal I ever made" does not mean that it´s personal against you. What you wrote is personally!

That´s the first thing, secondly by writing that is wasn´t the best deal simply means that I made better choices for trading here in the forum over the years. The games you offered are not in the conditions you wrote in your first post. And when you send me pictures to my privat email, you haven´t declared that either. As I wrote you in a PM there were water spottings and signs of mold in the box. For my understanding of fair trading, this is something you have to write down in the first post or you should have told me in the email. And by the way that isn´t a matter of money, although I haven´t asked for any refunding.

So as you can see, I don´t wrote anything personally in the whole conversation, as you did right at the beginning today.

View attachment 126433View attachment 126434View attachment 126435View attachment 126436

You know what ? You're right, I should really stop trading with people who wants a complete disk game in mint condition for 8 euros.

I made it personal because what you wrote stir up doubt in the mind of people coming here, and you even emphasis it by choosing a short sentence to express your discontentment in first place.

So, I just made a refund of your money -games only- via paypal. With your 18 euros back I sincerely hope you'll get a mint Moebius and Big Box plastic GnG.

I also decide to stop all transactions and refund all money to all people waiting for their games. Sorry guys but I really don't want to find another Andreas clone again.

Please admins close this thread I don't want to sell the upcoming and remains games. Games will be sold in privates forums with people I've already trade before.

Have a nice end of summer,

You really should come down dude.

Writing that "this wasn´t the best deal I ever made" does not mean that it´s personal against you. What you wrote is personally!

That´s the first thing, secondly by writing that is wasn´t the best deal simply means that I made better choices for trading here in the forum over the years. The games you offered are not in the conditions you wrote in your first post. And when you send me pictures to my privat email, you haven´t declared that either. As I wrote you in a PM there were water spottings and signs of mold in the box. For my understanding of fair trading, this is something you have to write down in the first post or you should have told me in the email. And by the way that isn´t a matter of money, although I haven´t asked for any refunding.

So as you can see, I don´t wrote anything personally in the whole conversation, as you did right at the beginning today.

View attachment 126433View attachment 126434View attachment 126435View attachment 126436

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom