I never drink....Wine
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Ceredigion
I am after an Original unmodified Xbox 1 console, any colour, provided it works and is in fairly good condition, with cables and a controller. (would Like it to come boxed but not necessary) Don't require any games but if you have a job lot to swap I will be happy to do so.

I am offering up for trade a working A1200 only, (no cables or PSU) fitted with 3.0 roms, with a 1.7gb Hard disk fitted installed with Workbench 3.0. The Keys are yellowed, however the Case is Clean and white.

Will be happy to waive postage costs etc or meet to swap.

I can ask around at work if you like? I must have soft-modded 10's of them in the past and they are probably languishing in people's attics.

Only take 2 minutes to revert the soft-mod and install the latest M$ dashboard if you REALLY want it un-touched? (Although now XBOX-Live for XBOX-1 is closed I'm not quite sure why you'd want an Original unmodified box)

I can also give you the EPROM key for any of our boxes which is essential should the hard drive need replacing in the future.

Just let me know if you want me to get you one.

Hi Alexh,

If you have any that are in good condition with cables etc, then I am interested, I am after an xbox that has no hardware modding for definate, if you have one for trade (with the dvd kit) that would be great.

Cheers, Alc.

Hi Alexh,

If you have any that are in good condition with cables etc, then I am interested, I am after an xbox that has no hardware modding for definate, if you have one for trade (with the dvd kit) that would be great.

Cheers, Alc.

I've got one with euro plug (like the type most excluding uk uses) that is not that much used, not modded and has a dvd kit. Located in Norway though, so shipping is higher. I might even have the box somewhere.

Hi Alexh,

Cheers, Alc.

I have one in loft. Let me dig out this week and test if it works. If you get offer before, please take

One day I will find a 1d1! Anyways I'll let you know when I dig out and test, will probably be saturday as manic week. I will check this thread to see if you have found one before then.

@Alcatan

I have one here (unmodded and working)

quite happy to swap for your A1200 =)

I shall hit you up on PM in a smidge after dinner.

D'oh! I have a boxed, mint Xbox upstairs. Even got a nice orange memory card from my Xbox Live beta-testing kit (got the actual kit somewhere, too).

I think perhaps I'll start a 'swap' thread ;)

You have to consider you can probably get an XBOX 1 from eBay for collection sell your A1200 and make a profit

Last edited:
You have to consider you can probably get an XBOX 1 from eBay for collection locally for under £Cabbage then sell your A1200 for £Sprouts and make £a Casserole!

Then run the risk of it having stealth hardware mods!

I think trade with Zetro, he is a good man :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alexh

Although you are quite right for the most part - we cannot have prices quoted as you have done as its considered price guiding / driving

as I am potentially participating in this thread it would be wrong of me to moderate it.

If, however I could ask that you remove prices you have stated, as another mod would do when they come along.

@Alcatan

If you got a local one from eBay you'd get your box much sooner. No postage required. Greener for the environment not shipping stuff.

Plus as I offered first surely I get first refusal? ;)

@Alexh

The way I read your post is that you don't have an xbox but you will see if you can get one.

So 1st refusal would be applicable if you had an xbox currently.

I didn't want to go the route of ebay for several reasons the main being:

1) I don't have an ebay account
2) I know I can trust the people I deal with on Amibay

@Mojik,
Thank you for the offer however Postage will be a deal-breaker on that one.

---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 ----------

Currently I read this thread as Follows:

Wasagi 1st however is happy for me to accept other offers ahead of the weekend

Zetr0 2nd, and is ready to proceed

@honestflames, are you in if Zetr0 or Wasagi pull out or fall through

alexh, will let me know if he gets a working unmodded xbox to swap.

@Alcatan

let alaexh see if he has an XBox available - if he cannot by say thursday?

I have one here already boxed to go - comes with power cable and composite RCA =)

Give the swap to Zetr0. You want your box asap and he's all ready to go it seems (make sure he includes the all important joypad).

Still curious to know why it needs to be unmodded? The original WD hard drives in these boxes are notorious for dying and without having extracted the key you'll be stuffed when it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom