Not open for further replies.

KGC210

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
England
Region
Staffordshire
I have enough parts to build a second batch of 30 ( First Batch of 30 Sold) of the Kipper V6.0 Riser boards ideal for use with you TF328!
I have a few built and the Rest will be built to order. I will change the number above as they get sold.

At the moment I have enough to build 0 (Was 12 ) with RGB (DB23) and 0 without RGB (Was 18 )

They come fully populated with a PIC chip for the Keyboard interface and brand new DB23 connectors. The edge connectors and MiniDIN are TE Connectivity AMP brand.

Prices for one including delivery and insured are as follows:

UK £30 (Was £32)
Europe £36 (Was £37)
Canada / USA £37 (Was £38 )

Non tracked, sent at your risk!
Europe £32
USA £33

For other locations and for example if you want to buy 3 or 5 etc I will calculate a cost.

I will only except Paypal Gift as this is not a commercial product.
Also it's your responsibility to ensure your TF328 or another product is insulted from the shielding inside your CD32!
There may be a delay in you getting these boards if demand is faster than I can produce them.

These are for sale else where and I will update the number above.

DSC_0111a.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

Last edited:
PM Replied to regarding postage costs.

Seems like every EU country I have tried so far comes out at £37 all in including insurance.

In case anyone one has a hoard of CD32's I have just done 3 in the UK for £90 (Outside AmiBay), so saving £6 on post costs.

Payment received from Hauser.
I have advised I won't be able to post until Friday / Saturday due to demand from another website.

I have ordered another batch of components to make another 30 riser boards as I am down to my last 6 now.
I will update the main post when they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom