Closed FS: 2x 32mb 72pin SIMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeBeeDee

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One is EDO with tin leads, the other is not EDO and has gold leads.

£5 each (UK postage included)
£7 each (Overseas postage included)

Works with ALL known A1200 accelerator cards.

Shameless plug!

XXX-pin, XXXMB simms. Each piece is XXMxXXX=XXmb, EDO , XXXns, non-parity with XXX Samsung chips, XXXk refresh, tin leads - EXCLUSIVE to AmiBay but in limited supply - coming soon! ....Heartlessly Edited by Kin Hell 17.35pm....

Re: FS: 2x 32mb 72pin SIMM

In your face edit:

You are not allowed to advertise items you do not have in your possession or items you may have that have no price attached.

Please check the Amibay rules. :wink:

Best wishes,

Kin

But I DO have them in my possession - am soak testing them one-by-one extensively in my A1200 now :) so not breaking the rules *blows raspberry* lol

all the xxx's ... zetr0's hardware pr0n will have a field day :LOL:

ZeBeeDee said:
But I DO have them in my possession - am soak testing them one-by-one extensively in my A1200 now :) so not breaking the rules *blows raspberry* lol
Are indeed breaking the rules, as you are not offering them for sale here and now with a stated price.

Also, thread moderated, stay on topic please.

Rules state

» You can only sell what you legally own <<-- I LEGALLY OWN these and these WILL be offered for sale here

» You must state a price if you are selling an item <<-- NOT SELLING at present due to testing - see above

No rules broken.

*addendum*
One mod says one thing, one says another ... clearly one of you is right and the other wrong ... no unified front from the mods here.

moderate that :LOL:

This is the "Hardware for sale" area. If you are not selling it now you are not listing it here. End of story.

Come back when you are ready to sell.

These SIMMS are no longer for sale.

Lock the thread please

Thread locked as requested.

Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom