Not open for further replies.

mwkenna

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Wales, UK
Region
Swansea
Im looking for a couple of joysticks for use with Amiga/C64. I would really like one of the old quickshot "clicky" ones along with a newer python style. I would relaly love to have them boxed if possible but not 100% required.

Thanks guys,
Mark.

I'll have a quick look in my loft/cupboard tonight I have a few of these old type joysticks and they are not for me (I like Arcade sticks or Pads)

If they are any good (I'll test them) & I'll take some pics and you can have them for the cost of P&P (y)

Steve.

(you mean this type right?) Not my pic sorry...
These are the style I have, maybe even one of these I need to check.

quickshot_python1.jpg

I think i have exact this one!
But don´t know the condition.
I think one is working the other is damage.
i will look for this later

Hi, really sorry I didn't get up in the loft yesterday. I will do tonight.

Steve.

Hi!

Here are the spare joysticks I have:

IMG_0235.jpg

The two matching Quickstart sticks on the right work perfectly, I just tested them now. The Red Quickstart Stick has a problem with the fire buttons and up direction, but perhaps cleaning will help? The other joystick seems to be ok directionally but again the fire buttons are a bit sticky.

You're welcome to them all, in a shoe box they weigh just under 1.5kg, I'll wrap them in a bit of bubble wrap.

You're looking at £4.41 standard parcel service (call it a fiver for paypal fees and/or packing materials) or £5.20 First Class (again round it up for me to £6 to cover the fees/etc.

I did have one of the Quickshot Pythons but I remember now I gave it away a while back to someone else.

Let me know if you want them.

Steve.

Hi Mark.

I've a QuickShot joystick, especially for flight simulators in mint condition, in case you're interested.:)

Steve

Thanks so much for the effort, I just paid a visit to my parents where I found around 6 of these old joysticks from my C64/Speccy days! Some of them are a little worn but I will be restoring them to full functionality!

We can close this thread off now I think.

Thanks again guys,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom