As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1222   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
Selling a brand new, professionally built, A3640 'Rev 3.3' CPU card. PCB design by John Hertell (Chucky). Beautiful design, the photos don't do justice..

- Comes with full 68040 CPU 25MHz (including FPU and MMU).
- High quality organic polymer capacitors (will NEVER leak)
- Waitstate Mod content on all GALs (SpeedGeek) for a moderate performance increase.
- Metalic silver labels on all GALs
- Brand NEW components (no pulls from old cards), some chips are newer and improved variants of the old ones.
- Capacitor polarity silk screen error fixed
- Almost jumperless design (only jumper is for MAPROM feature)
- Best quality components all round
- Fully tested for several hours with games, demos, benchmarks

Asking shipping (Payment by IBAN bank transfer, or wire transfer (local to you) in AUD, USD, GBP - amount will be converted using median exchange rate). Shipping cost 17.20€ registered anywhere in the world. Also on sale elsewhere.

This card is built in flawless quality, can't get better than this. This is a one off chance getting a new 68040 card for your big box Amiga in 2018! It took me days of work to source components, build, and test this card.

DISCLAIMER: Please understand that this is small scale production run, the sale is for the card only, and I cannot provide generic support on how to install this in your Amiga, cooling or physical compatibility with different systems, KickStart ROMs, or different expansion cards etc.. The design is exactly the same as an original Rev 3.2 A3640 CPU card (with minor improvements that has no effect on compatibility), and it was tested to run in my A4000 Rev B and D, A3000 motherboards. There are some issues using this in A4000T (Tower) moetherboards, currently under investigation, so please check around on forums if you want to use it in that model. In most cases installation is pretty much plug-and-play just like the original A3640. I encourage the buyer to search the several Amiga forums and websites for support if help is needed with installation problems.

View attachment 131779 View attachment 131780 View attachment 131781 View attachment 131782 View attachment 131783

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom