Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorQ

Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
Denmark
I'm selling some Amiga 500 spare parts

A500 motherboard, rev. 5, Kickstart 1.3 and ramexpansion. Video out, external floppy port and mouseport has been testet. The ramexpansion can't be found by the Amiga, most likely because of the leaking battery. The ram expansion connector on the Amiga has some discouloring, so cleaning is necessary; maybe even replacing the legs. The case is only used for shipping, as it is smashed up. Keyboard and boot selector is *NOT* included.
Price: 150 DKK paid (roughly 25 USD, 20 EURO, 18 UKP) to my PayPal account as a gift payment. Shipping not included. SOLD!

Floppy drive, Chinon FB-354, eject button still present, can't read disks, but maybe it can be fixed? Including floppy cable and power cable.
Price: 50 DKK paid (roughly 8.50 USD, 7 EURO, 6 UKP) to my PayPal account as a gift payment. Shipping not included. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

PSU, the heavy type, tested and working
Price: 100 DKK paid (roughly 17 USD, 13.50 EURO, 12 UKP) to my PayPal account as a gift payment. Shipping not included. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

If interested then declare interest in this thread and send me a PM.

Parts are also for sale elsewhere.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the PSU. What are the measured values & how much are the shipping costs to Germany?

PM sent.

Last edited:
PMs to Hemdale and squale answered.

@TonyK

Only the motherboard is for sale, the keyboard was only used for testing purposes. If you are still interested in only the motherboard, send me a PM.

Withdraw interest. The shipping costs from DK are horrendous.

Not your fault & thanks anyway.

Last edited:
I declare my interest in the floppy drive external if you sell it and depending on the price and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom