Sold MEDIATOR PCI 1200 with sound, graphics, usb cards, for towerised Amiga 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibnah

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
England
Region
Blackburn
I have for sale Mediator PCI 1200 .

- for towerised Amiga 1200
-Includes the adapter to connect to trapdoor slot with pass through for your accelerator/ram expansion
- 4 PCI slots
- 4 PCI cards - Graphics, Sound, USB, TV (analog so probably no use now)

Barely used, was pulled from my own tower which unfortunately has had to go due to a house move. Was last used at Christmas 2016 and was working fine when I last used it, unfortunately I do not have the tower so cannot test right now, but there is no reason to think it wont still work. Comes with Mediator Multimedia CDROM, manual (printed from a pdf), notes on grpahics card ID's. Also included is a graphics card and sound card which I used both of with great success. I have included also a USB card and a TV card, I have never used either of these cards (usb and TV) other than when I first bought the MEdiator then they were pulled from the tower and stored. This was an amazing system when coupled with my old Viper 68030 accelerator card. Hires workbench was fantastic on a proper 32 inch monitor. Was fine working with the accelerator and a PCMCIA ethernet card

Price: £135 GBP + shipping (Paypal gift or bank transfer). Item can be collected from Blackburn if you prefer.

20180304_162719-large.jpg20180304_162621-large.jpg20180304_162409-large.jpg20180304_162237-large.jpg20180304_162157-large.jpg20180304_162147-large.jpg

Last edited:
Removing Carmoster from interested buyers due to not wanting to send payment as gift even though stated in the original post. Offer to buy moving to Zippysticks.

Withdrawing interest ... I did offer to pay the fees!

Removing Carmoster from interested buyers due to not wanting to send payment as gift even though stated in the original post. Offer to buy moving to Zippysticks.

I will not gift any money to a complete stranger! I've paid for "gifted" items in the past and have never appeared and lost hundreds of pounds!

Received payment from Zippysticks. Item shipping tonight. This item is no longer for sale. Thank you to everyone for your interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom