Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lucas

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Vampire 500 used only once. It's been sitting on the shelf due to lack of time and birth of my daughter. The card's been bought from Kipper. I've recently upgraded the firmware to Gold 2.5 and tested it with the Saga drivers.

The price is 279GBP (was 289GBP) + P&P + PayPal fees or payment as GIFT.

1.jpg

Last edited:
I thought 'Fee Surcharges' are now banned in the UK, as of 13th Jan 2018.

Maybe as a business but as an independent seller it's up to you to set the terms of the sale, you can ask for payment in grains of rice if you want.

In parts of the USA (based on the laws of each state), there are many times a 'cash price' and a 'credit price' due to the underlying fees charged for the latter kind of transaction. The game spins one way or the other...

Hi is there difference between V2 & V2+ please ?

Jamie.
I don't know a lot about the technical details and differences between theses cards. However, the first thing you can notice is the lack of SPI connector. V2+ built by majsta is a revised version of V2 built by kipper.
Also, Kipper used to make/solder/build them at home just like Vampire V600. And now V500 V2+ and the upcoming V600 V2+ are made in "a factory".
The card has not been registered yet. So, whoever gets it will have to register it on its own name.

Difference is the expansion port not present on V2 and present on V2+ for LAN/WIFI(...)

@Fabbry
PM sent. Let's give Fabbry 24 hours to confirm his interest.

@Dessimat0r
You are 2nd in line.

Hi is there difference between V2 & V2+ please ?

Jamie.
I don't know a lot about the technical details and differences between theses cards. However, the first thing you can notice is the lack of SPI connector. V2+ built by majsta is a revised version of V2 built by kipper.
Also, Kipper used to make/solder/build them at home just like Vampire V600. And now V500 V2+ and the upcoming V600 V2+ are made in "a factory".
The card has not been registered yet. So, whoever gets it will have to register it on its own name.

Thanks for your reply.

Jamie.

Is there a microSD card slot for SDIO and are the first post images accurate of what the product looks like? I heard the V2 500 non-plus lacks it. Is the talk about lack of an expansion port some other connector?

Last edited:
@Dessimat0r
Yes, there's a microSD card slot - it's located next to the HDMI port (check the pictures). The pictures present the actual card that you will get. They have been taken by me.
Just like previosly mentioned, there is no SPI connector (LAN/WIFI), which you can find in the V2+. This is what I can see if I compare the pictures of V2 and V2+

@Dessimat0r
I've got a PM from Fabbry. He's just withdrawn his interest.
You are now the first one in line.
Sending PM with details now.

Ah, fair enough. I can put an SPI connector on the V2 then, otherwise there wouldn't be any way to flash it (and presumably the core jic got onto it in the first place).

Partial payment received. PM with details sent.
Regarding SPI connect - it's there only for LAN/WIFI. There are no drivers for the time being for it. It cannot be used even with V2+
To flash the card you have two options.
1. Flash it from CLI - quick and easy.
2. Flash it using Blaster and the connector for that is next to the HDMI port. It's the first one from the top.

Here are some info regarding Cores and flashing. I suggest flashing from CLI.
http://wiki.apollo-accelerators.com/doku.php?id=start#latest_cores

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom