334   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
South Sealand, Naestved
Hello,

I have the following for sale (only few months old):

* Individual Computers X-Surf 100 - 90 EUR *SOLD*

* Elbox FastATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA Black Edition - 80 EUR (was 90 EUR, was 110 EUR) *SOLD*

--> Sold separately or together.

Shipping to Europe only (13 EUR). IBAN/SWIFT Bank Transfer.
735cd4d8c86c2f2b44903afd7ccc146b.jpg

Last edited:
You have too much interesting stuff, screemo :D Declaring interest in the X-Surf 100 :interested: Will send PM.

X-Surf 100 and CyberStorm MK2 arrived safe and sound (y) Quite fast shipping I would say. Also transferred the other half of the money via IBAN / BIC. Positive feedback left :)

Oh - and one more thing: THANK YOU very much for this super-smooth transaction and for all your help and patience with my questions, screemo! This is not a given, and therefore I would like to publicly state how honestly happy I am with this transaction!

:yourock:

X-Surf 100 and CyberStorm MK2 arrived safe and sound (y) Quite fast shipping I would say. Also transferred the other half of the money via IBAN / BIC. Positive feedback left :)

Oh - and one more thing: THANK YOU very much for this super-smooth transaction and for all your help and patience with my questions, screemo! This is not a given, and therefore I would like to publicly state how honestly happy I am with this transaction!

:yourock:
You're welcome!

I even learned a few more quirks about this old hardware, both on cyberstorm and fastlane ?

We'll talk soon again, I have a feeling more stuff will show up, so prepare ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom