Not open for further replies.

signman

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
This is probably just good for those in North America due to Vat and shipping.
I have an A2000 with 6.2 rev motherboard.
Cell battery, DKB Megachip 2mb, GVP 030 Accelerator 50 mhz,(running at 30 mhz)
GVP HC + 8 Scsi board with 1 gb drive attached. (2.0 OS)
New Cd rom drive
two working floppies,( one connected ) have to set other to proper format.
Original Cherry A2000 Keyboard
8mb ram on GVP Accellerator (two layer board)

$450 Plus shipping
I can add a recently purchased (from Amiga on the Lake) Scsi to sd card for another $45
amiga one.jpgamiga two.jpgamiga two.jpg

Last edited:
Info: The '50Mhz' stenciled boards were (if my memory isn't too bit-rotted) the Rev 8 A3001 Accelerator PCB.

They did sell these as the Impact A3033's (33Mhz) and the later RAM32 memory cards with PAL components and jumpers for that matching speed.

The oscillator under the RF can will have the actual speed, and the CPU markings should be 33Mhz or on occasion were higher if that was what they had on hand, but you could only up-clock the FPU if rated.

Hope that helps. Good luck with the sale.

You are right, I remember looking under shield at was 29 or 30mhz, just thought that maybe this was over clocked or something.
It does run at 30 mhz
Thanks

Interested, can you provide more pictures, are you the original owner? Did the battery ever leak? What is shipping cost to Ohio? Thanks!

What do you want a photo of?
I got this off of a local videoographer who owned many Amigas for his business. I had to replace the motherboard with another one. First one did leak.
I am in the Detroit area but shipping estimate, $50 to$60

Thanks for the additional information. Interest withdrawn as I am looking for original equipment with one owner.

Very interested. Does the case or keyboard have any yellowing? Does all the components work 100%?

Very interested. Does the case or keyboard have any yellowing? Does all the components work 100%?
Most of 2000 case is metal, that can’t change. Keyboard looks pretty good, seems to be a sought after version
everything has running and extensively tested. Runs well.
Still not sure about second floppy, but cd is great,df0 good. 2mb of chipram is a big plus.

Two more photos. slot on left is open, took out Toaster card.

floppy power light is not working last time I turned on but floppy drive does work flawlessly. Otherwise all is as stated in original post
.a2000 extra pics.jpg

I received this the other day and freaked out a little bit when I plugged her up and got a block screen and steady hard drive light. I just need to open it up and re-seat a few things that probably got shifted during shipment.
I am so happy to finally have my dream machine, this thing is awesome! With the GVP '030, DK2 2MB chip and 8MB 32bit Fast, it's a screamer!

My wife things I'm nuts because I'm so excited and spend so much time playing with it, maybe I am. Thanks again!

My heart dropped a bit reading first sentence. Glad you are happy , once I got another MB on ebay for it everything just worked evertime.

I sold the non working Mb on ebay for <Snip> and this good guy is quite pleased getting it working again. Nice to hear he did and have had some nice correspondence with him since.

Last edited by a moderator:
All we need now is official feedback and then we can close this down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom