0   0   0
Country
Slovak Republic
Region
Bratislava
For Sale:

Amiga CD32 with Elsat CD32 ProModule
with following accesories:
A500 mouse (2-button tank type), CD32 Power Supply (older type), 4MB 72pin 60ns SIMM, Installation Disk, DIN plug keyboard
and WD Caviar AC34300 HDD which i used to test the setup this morning.

Price: 430 Euro

Condition:

CD32 is in fully working condition with a few small cosmetic scratches.
Plastic around the screw holding spring mechanism is cracked, but not broken off so shouldn't be too hard to fix
Unit as whole is in original un-modded state, no recapping done on either PSU or unit itself
Manufactured in OCT-1993 (it was a really good christmas that year)

CD32 ProModule is fully working,and fitted with 4GB WD drive, Internal Floppy (Sony), 4MB (Single Side 8x512) 60ns SIMM
HDD attached to Internal AT-Bus inteface (40 pin) uses elsat.device rather than scsi.device so it may not be partitioned
with standard workbench 3.1 tools. A bootable floppy with HDPrep tool is the way to go (will toss one in the box)
While Promodule is attached, AUX connector on CD32 is disabled so standard Amiga keyboard cannot be used.
CD32 Promodule uses a standard AT DIN keyboard. (4 wires: kbd-clk, kbd-dat,gnd, +5 VCC). I'm tossing one into the
bundle for convenience (frankensteined from a never used PS/2 keyboard and old IBM-AT cable).

Note:
There is some minor wear on golden fingers of both CD32 and Promodule. Attaching Promodule to CD32 can be a quite irritating
but once seated properly, it's much more stable than SX-32.
Stock PSU on CD32 is quite weak so running the setup with A500 PSU (older heavy type) attached to rear PSU promodule connector
tends to give more stable operation on fully populated machine.

Please bear in mind that both items are than 24 years old and have been in frequent use in our family for at least half of that time, so there's fair chance either one of these units will need some work done in next couple of years. So it is my firm belief that the units would be best suited for someone who's as passionate with joystick as with soldering iron.

Items are located in Bratislava, Slovak republic. so for practical reasons, shipping outside EU might be prohibitively expense as packed weight will be appx 7,5kg (16,5 lb).
If interested i can also throw in the original box cd32 came in, unfortunately without polystyrene inserts.

IMG_2007.jpgIMG_2008.jpgIMG_2011.jpgIMG_2018.jpgIMG_2009.jpgIMG_2013.jpgIMG_2014.jpgIMG_2025.jpgIMG_2026.jpg

Last edited:
Interested

just going to read up on the cd32 pro module

- - - Updated - - -

how much would shipping be to the UK?

Last edited:
Shipping to UK would have been:
20,40 euro (DHL - tracked parcel)
52,00 euro (DPD Classic - tracked parcel)

I'm gonna pass I'm really looking for the SX32 Pro I doubt I will ever find one :LOL:

looks like a good bit of kit

Interest withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom