chiark

AmiNerd
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Yorkshire
Folks, I don't get on with the 600 so I'm moving back to the 500. Consequently I'm selling my Vampire V2 600 that arrived with me in January 2017 from Kipper2k.

Perfect condition, and currently running GOLD 2.8 x10. I have registered the serial number - without this I couldn't have flashed 2.8 :smile:

I've also 3D printed a different support for it, but will include the original supports too. I will include a slimline HDMI cable which will clear the 600 floppy drive, too.

It should be capable of the x13 core (so called "black" edition) - but the maker (Brian) couldn't test this and I'm not brave as I don't have a USB blaster to restore it :). From the mail:

"Regarding the faster "Black" boards, i cannot test newer cores on the boards to verify that these boards

are all black capable as we do not have a recent x13 core to test fully, what i can tell you is that all the

ones i have available to mail will work with the older x13 cores. So, there will be no extra charges for the

black edition, hopefully you all get a black capable board and feel free to make a donation if you are happy

later on :smile:."

Fully tested and working - I'll record a video for the buyer to show it working. As with all Amiga stuff I cannot provide a warranty however I believe the Apollo accelerator team are able to offer support - but I can't speak for them :-D

Asking £300 plus actual tracked/insured shipping, payment via transfer or paypal gift. I'll send anywhere on receipt of cleared funds, but will only send via tracked and insured service.

EDIT: just checked what I paid for this, and am reducing the price to reflect this!
closeup.jpgversion.jpgBooted.jpgsysinfo.jpgRom.jpg
No, you don't get the monitor. Or the Amiga 600. Or the paint. Or the shelves. Or the mousemat. Nor the speakers ;-)

Last edited:
Interested will PM

Any pictures?

- - - Updated - - -

Removed interest, good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Replied to RufusOnfire - looks like shipping to the USA via UPS is a shade under £35 fully insured, which isn't bad.

It's on its way via UPS 3 day, tracking info provided along with video and too many photos of packaging. It should arrive safely :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom