Not open for further replies.

RichardM

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Birmingham
Reluctantly for sale is my Amiga A400D/030. The machine is in an excellent condition and fully working. The motherboard is a REV B has been professionally recapped by mjnurney and the battery replaced with a coin cell. The machine also has 18MB ram (2MB Chip, 16MB Fast) and a Rev 11 Buster.

The machine comes with a 4GB physical hard disk and a 52x CD/R all on the standard IDE bus. A half height high density floppy drive is attached and fully working. The machine includes a UK QWERTY keyboard in good condition as well as a mouse, Workbench 3.1 with original disks and software from the original package (DPaint IV, Wordworth etc.)

Asking 700GBP + paypal fees + postage. N.B. due to the weight of this machine postage outside of the UK mainland will be (very) expensive.

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2896.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

IMG_2898.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

IMG_2900.JPG

IMG_2901.JPG

IMG_2902.JPG

IMG_2903.JPG

Last edited:
More pictures

IMG_2904.JPG
IMG_2905.JPG
IMG_2906.JPG

The system comes with 3.1 ROMs (3.0 also supplied) as well as a full copy of Amiga OS 3.5. Also included is a compact flash 4GB drive pre-installed with workbench 3.1.

@NoPyroNoParty 2nd behind @ktsennaf1.

I have checked and double checked and UK postage looks to be very similar to European postage

Postage to the UK is about 30GBP (fully insured and tracked)
Postage to the EU (including Finland) is about 35GBP (fully insured and tracked)

To clarify - the monitor and monitor cable are not included in the sale

Last edited:
I will try again after asking an experienced user: I am highly interested, would actually buy immediately if possible :) Want to work on my demo entry for the next revision party on a real system. Also, curious about the Amiga hardware. Did not grow up with it but as a CS student I like to work and program on differen machines. The Amiga seems to be the most intersting one if one wants simple direct hardware access and also get it to speed with a few (expensive ;) ) upgrades. Glad to have found this community. As I am new here the link to my initial introduction post: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?98849-Hi-from-Germany

Machine been offered to next in line NoPyroNoParty

Nemonic 2nd in line
Meggers next in line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom