For sale the following cards:

Amiga 2000 - 8mb memory expansion - £30 ****
--SOLD-- Commodore A2091 - £25 --SOLD--
--SOLD-- GVP A2000 HC+8, Series II Rev II, Guru-ROM 6.11 - £40 --SOLD--
Multiface card 3 - £15
--SOLD-- GVP IO extender Rev 5 - £15 --SOLD--
GVP IO extender Rev 7 - £15
ISDN Master rev2 - £15

Please check that your Amiga 2000 is compatible with this card, IIRC it will fry certain revisions of Amiga 2000

10% discount added if you buy multiple cards. WorldWide shipment - PayPal as gift or add standard fees (3.4%)

IMG_20180328_202455.jpg IMG_20180328_202501.jpg IMG_20180328_202505.jpg

Last edited:
Declaring interest :interested: in:

GVP A2000 HC+8, Series II Rev II, Guru-ROM 6.11 - £40

EDIT: PM sent :)

Last edited:
interested in one GVP IOExtender Rev.7 (i hope this is the fully populated one)...
PM will follow

Interested in Commodore A2091 - £25

interested in one GVP IOExtender Rev.7 (i hope this is the fully populated one)...
PM will follow

Rev 5 and Rev 7 are effectively identical. The only component difference is related to FCC mods. Rev 5 has 0-ohm ferrite/emi beads across all the port lines. Rev 7 has just traces in their place. Both of these boards have all their connectors (from the images).

thank you for these information!!! :)

so i'm still interested...

PM will follow

Rev 5 and Rev 7 are effectively identical. The only component difference is related to FCC mods. Rev 5 has 0-ohm ferrite/emi beads across all the port lines. Rev 7 has just traces in their place. Both of these boards have all their connectors (from the images).

*NOT* Declaring interest in Multiface card 3 *NOT*, how much is shipping to the UK?

Last edited:
Actually, strike what I said above.

I think I'll declare interest in the GVP IO Extender Rev 3 instead.
Still curious about the shipping to the UK.

Speaking of the Rev.5 and Rev.7 http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com/bboah/product.aspx?id=601 Says that the Rev.7 does not have headers (clearly it does per the picture) and makes no mention of the Rev.5 saying that Rev.6 was the first shipping product. Can you take a close up picture of the rev marking on those cards?

payment sent for Commodore A2091

SCSI controller arrived, tested, and working perfectly (y) Will leave positive feedback in a moment.

EDIT: Positive feedback left.

Last edited:
Commodore A2091 arrived and works well. thanks man and keep the page up. I have plenty of HQ pics for u.

Card arrived, can't test the serial ports but doesn't catch fire in the computer and is detected. Positive feedback left. Thanks for a good trade! :D

Last edited:
is the GVP IO Extender still available?

Edited on the 26th of April: Nevermind, I bought another one in the meanwhile.

Last edited:
Interested in Amiga 2000 - 8mb memory expansion - £30 ****

Which card is exactly?

Fabrizio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom