Jon Hare

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Hamburg
Region
Germany
Dear Community,

I have a big box of the last available original Commodore Gaming Mouse Mats for sale (saw and found them nowhere else), brand new and never used.

These are non-slip High Quality print with rubberized bottom side, extreme thin and soft.

I've attached a picture with a 3,5" Disk for size comparison.

I doubt that you find them elsewhere.

Special AmiBay price for one is 10€ incl. PayPal fees and unregistered shipping to Europe (to buyers own risk) or 12,20€ incl. PayPal fees and registered shipping.

Multiple purchase prices:

Mouse mat x2: 17€ to EU incl. PayPal fees and unregistered shipping (registered +2€)

Mouse mat x3: 23€ to EU incl. PayPal fees and unregistered shipping (registered +2€)

Attachments

• P1120882.JPG
    P1120882.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 3
  • P1120883.JPG
    P1120883.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P1120880.JPG
    P1120880.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I might interested in one; depends on shipping costs to Greece. :)

Interested Jon - is there a discount for multiples?

Cheers

John

Hi guys!

Thanks for your interest. Shipping is 3,40€ as untracked letter. To UK I think there will be no probs sending it like that. A registered shipment would be a plus of 2,05€.

I'll make a new price of 13€ incl. PayPal fees and unregistered shipping to Europe (to buyers own risk) or 15€ incl. PayPal fees and registered shipping.

Multiple purchase prices:

Mouse mat x2: 21,50€ to EU incl. PayPal fees and unregistered shipping (registered +2€)

Mouse mat x3: 29€ to EU incl. PayPal fees and unregistered shipping (registered +2€)

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
PM Jon regarding two mouse pads, and a question first. :)

Hi Jon Hare,

im interested in 3 Commodore mousepads, however this might change depending on postage to Sydney, AUSTRALIA.

please provide postage costs for registered parcel. (PM sent)
Thanks mate,
Marcin

Payments received from

JLPedro
Jimbo1979
Skilgannon

Thanks (y)

At all:

If you plan to take one mouse mat you should think about one as reserve. Those won't be available in the future anywhere, and if your mouse pad is used often it wouldn't look like it does now.

Just wanted to mention this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom