Badeendje75

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
ZH
Hi Everyone,

I have for sale an Utilities Unlimited Kickstart Switcher which I've used in my Amiga 2000.

This card will accept two different kickstart ROMs for an Amiga 500 or 2000 computer.
The clip with BLACK wire is connected to pin 5 of GARY chip (IC U102 for A2000, and IC U5 for A500).
The clip lead with RED wire is connected to various places inside the Amiga, depending on how you want to switch to the other ROM.
For more information on this, please refer to: http://www.l8r.net/technical/t-uukickstartboard.shtml[SUB][/SUB]
[SUB][/SUB]
I'm asking € 5,- + PP (PayPal or IBAN). I live in the Netherlands, where local pickup is possible, but I can send worldwide. The switcher is also listed elsewhere.
Please refer to the photos below. Thanks for looking and if you have any question, please let me know.

Photo 10-03-2018, 15 46 11.jpg Photo 10-03-2018, 15 46 21.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I have for sale an Utilities Unlimited Kickstart Switcher which I've used in my Amiga 2000.

This card will accept two different kickstart ROMs for an Amiga 500 or 2000 computer.
The clip with BLACK wire is connected to pin 5 of GARY chip (IC U102 for A2000, and IC U5 for A500).
The clip lead with RED wire is connected to various places inside the Amiga, depending on how you want to switch to the other ROM.
For more information on this, please refer to: http://www.l8r.net/technical/t-uukickstartboard.shtml
I'm asking € 5,- + PP (PayPal or IBAN). I live in the Netherlands, where local pickup is possible, but I can send worldwide. The switcher is also listed elsewhere.
Please refer to the photos below. Thanks for looking and if you have any question, please let me know.

interested

- - - Updated - - -

How much for shipping to UK please

Last edited:
got PM and replied requesting Payment details

Utilities Unlimited Kickstart Switcher

Payment received and item sent. Please mark as sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Received Thank You

Positive feedback left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom