Sold Amiga 1200 Power Tower / Blizzard 1230 / SCSI / 64Mb / CF / CDROM / Ethernet

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sunderland, UK
I'm reluctantly selling my A1200 Tower. I've put a lot of time into this machine and have owned the mainboard and accelerator from new.

Specs:

• A1200 Mainboard with Kickstart 3.1 - fully recapped by an Amibay user a few years ago
  • Blizzard A1230 68030 accelerator card (No FPU) with 64Mb Fast RAM
  • Blizzard SCSI Kit Module for A1230 and SCSI Kit to 50 Pin cable by a.mi.goun
  • Indivision AGA 1200 MK2 Scandoubler / Flickerfixer with DVI Connector presented to rear panel
  • AmigaKit IDE to CF Adapter with 4Gb Kingston CF Card
  • AmigaKit EasyNet PCMCIA Ethernet Card
  • AmigaKit 90 Degree PCMCIA Adapter
  • SCSI CDROM
  • Floppy Drive
  • AT to PS2 Keyboard adapter
  • CoCoLino PS2 Mouse Adapter (Untested)

See here for pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm9DtVVA

System is currently running MagicWB on Workbench 3.9 but unless you can prove you own a licensed copy of 3.9 I will ship the unit with a formatted CF Card.

I can also include a PS2 keyboard and generic Amiga/ST mouse. Plus I have a couple of small boxes of Amiga bits and bobs (cables etc) and a disk box of 3.5 inch floppies which I'll also include if this goes for the asking price.

I'll happily consider shipping anywhere in the world though weight may make cost prohibitive. Item will be well packed and insured. I'd also consider local collection or a meet within 50 miles of Sunderland, UK. For a local meet I'd also throw in the Phillips LCD in the pictures for free.

Price: £600 plus insured shipping. PayPal gift or Bank Transfer

Any questions please just PM me.

Interested second in line.

Is the Keyboard included?

Sorry just noticed the PS2 Keyboard

Last edited:
I'll work one out and get back to you. It may be expensive as it's a heavy beastie ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Shipping quote sent by PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom