Supports for cards Zorro II and Zorro III A4000, 4000T, Mediator 4000Di and A2000 printed 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocomocho

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Country
Madrid
Region
Spain
Supports for Zorro II and Zorro III cards for PCBs that do not reach the guides, for AMIGA 40000D, 4000T, Mediator 4000Di, A2000 and A3000D. Printed in ABS for greater strength. Price 14€ + shipping

kEJUSES.jpg

TkOMp0w.jpg

EbVHm5N.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice these may be a purchase for next month

have you done one for the A2000 processor slot for when using Ancill's Kipper2k design processor adapter with a vampire or what ever Accelerator someone may use with it?

Very nice these may be a purchase for next month

have you done one for the A2000 processor slot for when using Ancill's Kipper2k design processor adapter with a vampire or what ever Accelerator someone may use with it?

I have done one but I do not know if it will be worth for the Kipper adapter since I lack that expansion.

Would this fit (and benefit) a Matay Prometheus? I have one without any of the support hardware, and it is kind of a nightmare of geometric design. You think they would have at least had it tie in to the front plastic guides...

Would this fit (and benefit) a Matay Prometheus? I have one without any of the support hardware, and it is kind of a nightmare of geometric design. You think they would have at least had it tie in to the front plastic guides...

I have nothing designed for the Prometheus, just about 1 year ago I sold one that I had, if I had kept it, I could do some support :( .

can You print PLA instread of ABS? How much will it be if answer is yes?
How much is shipping to germany if i'll take two?

- - - - Update - - - -
Paid for 2x + shipping
Please send black color if possible

- - - - Update - - - -
received. One support was broken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom