Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, I have a spare cdtv that I'm looking to possibly swap.

I fancy a look at the A1000 as it's a model I've never owned.

My cdtv is in working order. It's a stock unit so kickstart 1.3 and 1.0 extended roms. I have the unit with cd caddy, a pc keyboard with cdtv adapter and a remote control (capacitor replaced).

I don't know what a1000 machines are valued at but i would be looking for one with at least a keyboard. Mouse not so important as I have a PS2 mouse adapter but wouldn't be refused it included.

We'd each pay our own shipping by tracked/signed for delivery.

Ideally a pal machine would be preferred but will consider any machine. I'd like to keep this to within Europe though as shipping outside of Europe will be expensive and probably a deal breaker.

If there is any interest I'll take pics of the cdtv to show it works and how it looks

Thanks

It's been pointed out to me (outside of amibay) that the A1000 is currently valued much higher than a cdtv (I genuinely didn't know and had based my swap on a recent amibay sale I'd seen and an eBay sale).

As such I am still interested in a swap for Amiga hardware but not sure what for.

I currently own an A500+ with GVP HDD, my cdtv which is expanded with HDD, ram and internal gotek and a stock a1200.

So anyone interested in swapping. I'm open to anything Amiga so offer what you will.

This is not a sale thread so no money offers, no PM's, please keep everything visible in the thread.

I also have this listed elsewhere for swap so will keep the thread updated if anything happens outside of amibay.

Not got one for you but maybe some kind of upgrade for your A1200 like a turbo board?

As I've said above mate I'm not sure what I want to be honest. I'll see what, if any, offers come in and go from there. I've loved playing with and expanding my cdtv but that project is nearly finished so need something else to play with. There's only really the A1000 and A3000 models I've never owned but as above the A1000 is out of the cdtv swap range and I assume the A3000 would be too (although the A3000 has never really appealed all that much to me, not saying I wouldn't swap though if offered lol)

I guess I'm hoping someone will offer something that i haven't considered and will peak my interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom