PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amos Professional

mwkenna
7th October 2010, 11:17
Amos Professional for all Amiga's. All working in very good condition with all disks.

20.00 + postage

AndyLandy
7th October 2010, 11:19
Amos Professional for all Amiga's. All working in very good condition with all disks.

Please can you state your asking price? :-)

mwkenna
7th October 2010, 11:54
How stupid of me... Had a very early morning today so I'm a little off form!

Commodoriano
7th October 2010, 11:58
i am interested. The disks are tested? you have photos?

mwkenna
7th October 2010, 12:29
Hi

It's all working - I can take photos if you need me to, but it's just what you would expect in good quality!

Let me know if you need a photo.

Cheers,
Mark.

Commodoriano
7th October 2010, 16:05
includes the manuals?

thanks

mwkenna
7th October 2010, 16:29
All manuals (including the accesories manual).

Commodoriano
7th October 2010, 16:40
ok

i am interested. you have paypal account ? you tell me the final price with shipment to Spain

thanks

P.S. if is possible send me a image. please

J.T.Kirk
7th October 2010, 16:43
Sorry to interrupt.

AMOS Pro is a great programming language. You can do incredible things with it.

Take a look at Vulcan's games as well as Aaron Fothergill's Jetstrike (multiple parallax scrolling - great) to see what AMOS Pro is capable of. :thumbsup:

mwkenna
7th October 2010, 17:38
I know right!! I had Amos basic (my first language :cool:) and i've been wanting to get into Pro for ages. Alas, I have no time (and with a house move looming I dont think I will again!)

I will post a photo of it for you tonight.

Postage will be around the 20 mark.

Cheers,
Mark.

p.s. I do have paypal account (PM me for details)

mwkenna
7th October 2010, 22:48
Sorry, what am I talking about. It's not going to be 20 to send this, I was thinking of courier delivery. I can send this via royal mail international for a price of 10

mjnurney
2nd February 2011, 15:23
Is this still for sale mark?

Cheers

mwkenna
7th February 2011, 20:56
Hi

This is still for sale yes.

Cheers,
Mark.

ColourWheel64
24th February 2011, 14:50
I am interested in this item if its still for sale

Best Regards
Nick

PS. I found another AMOS Pro that you're selling, except its half the price and you're throwing in a copy of "The Amiga Game Makers Manual". Just wanna state that I'm interested in that one more than this one. I'd really quite like, "The Amiga Game Makers Manual" and to pay a tenner instead of twenty.

corey
2nd March 2011, 05:04
Declaring interest in this. If its still for sell please let me know what # I am in the queue - I'm having a little trouble telling who still wants it from above. If I'm first in line at this point please let me know. Thanks. - Corey