Not open for further replies.

mwkenna

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Wales, UK
Region
Swansea
Amos Professional for all Amiga's. All working in very good condition with all disks.

£20.00 + postage

Last edited:
Hi

It's all working - I can take photos if you need me to, but it's just what you would expect in good quality!

Let me know if you need a photo.

Cheers,
Mark.

ok

i am interested. you have paypal account ? you tell me the final price with shipment to Spain

thanks

P.S. if is possible send me a image. please

Sorry to interrupt.

AMOS Pro is a great programming language. You can do incredible things with it.

Take a look at Vulcan's games as well as Aaron Fothergill's Jetstrike (multiple parallax scrolling - great) to see what AMOS Pro is capable of. (y)

I know right!! I had Amos basic (my first language :cool:) and i've been wanting to get into Pro for ages. Alas, I have no time (and with a house move looming I dont think I will again!)

I will post a photo of it for you tonight.

Postage will be around the £20 mark.

Cheers,
Mark.

p.s. I do have paypal account (PM me for details)

Last edited:
Sorry, what am I talking about. It's not going to be £20 to send this, I was thinking of courier delivery. I can send this via royal mail international for a price of £10

I am interested in this item if its still for sale

Best Regards
Nick

PS. I found another AMOS Pro that you're selling, except its half the price and you're throwing in a copy of "The Amiga Game Makers Manual". Just wanna state that I'm interested in that one more than this one. I'd really quite like, "The Amiga Game Makers Manual" and to pay a tenner instead of twenty.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in this. If its still for sell please let me know what # I am in the queue - I'm having a little trouble telling who still wants it from above. If I'm first in line at this point please let me know. Thanks. - Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom