Well, my a1200 is all back together. The case is closed despite the fact it is all a bit tight in there to say the least. Visually it now looks almost identical to in previous pics, with one exception.
The Blizzard 1260 has angled RAM and so the a1200 is raised about an inch both to give that clearance and also to allow room for the small fan fitted to the trapdoor to cool the cpu. This fan is powered from a molex that runs out the back where the RF output used to be. That molex
Updated 3rd January 2017 at 18:42 by CrazyC
Well I finally picked up an SCSI to IDE bridge and am hopefully going to try and fulfil the long held dream of speeding up my disk access.
Will try and do pics and an update this weekend - as nothing EVER goes smoothly for me I will no doubt have issues and be back on here and EAB for advice!
Well, here it is all finished.
1 Five volt regulator, 7 LEDs, a few bits of wire, a DB9 connector and some soldering:
Well as time and money are a bit too tight for me to progress my bigger amiga projects/desires, I decided to follow up on an old thread and see about making a joystick tester.
Simple for most of you I know, but I am just a noob to most of this stuff.
After some helpful advice via PM I am almost there, just awaiting the DB9 connector which should come later this week. I have started fitting LEDs etc to my project box and might even start soldering stuff later!
I even got myself
Well, real life seems to be keeping me busy at the moment with little time for retro. Am just marking time really until Tanks Furry comes out next month - that looks cool.....