Not open for further replies.

SolidCore

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
united kingdom
Region
west midlands

Discontinued . Until further notice . Please Enquire to purchase blank PCB + BOM.

Taking orders for the UK/Europe right now for A1208 SDE+ 8MB Fastmem Boards with SD card slot and Ethernet SPI support, also optional RTC circuit.

Waiting on parts. Delay on a1200 Connectors, if anyone has any for sale contact me. Thanks

CA distribution will be taken care of by kipper2k
US distribution by Aaron please leave interest with him or contact him at amigaonthelake.com as unfortunately I don't handle US/CA sales.

For UK/Europe:
100 GBP for K1208 with RTC
95 GBP for k1208 without RTC

declare your interest in a post or PM.

*UK Orders * To avoid disappointment due to low inventory remaining, order yours now.

3RDEjUl.png
[Zoom Fullsize Image]

More information:
Project developed by Kipper2k, Solidcore (Myself), Mike Stirling.
GitHub for Software/Firmware Source:
- Drivers: https://github.com/mikestir/k1208-drivers
- HDL: https://github.com/mikestir/k1208-cpld

Features:
- 4mb/8mb fastmem jumper (4mb for pcmcia support)
- SD (SPI 8mhz) up to 4gb fat95 ( fat/fat32 ) formatted cards.
- Ethernet (SPI 8mhz) ENC28J60 SPI module support
- 2800+ Dhrystones on stock 14mhz ec 020 A1200
- Play your favourite WHDLOAD / AGA games.

Last edited:
Hi Mike, could you please put me down for 1 "100 GBP for K1208 with RTC" thanks.

I will send you a PM to confirm OK,
Allen :)

okay 1x A1208 SDE+ 8MB sold. I would like to get a few done this next few weeks so if there's any other interest please pm me guys.

Its good to see that memory expansions are being made for the Amiga 1200 now, and with the extra enhancements like the SD card slot which will be great for putting WHDLoad games etc on and keeping the internal hard drive/CF card free for other stuff.

Things just keep getting better for the Amiga's of all flavours ;)

Cheers,
Allen.

Its good to see that memory expansions are being made for the Amiga 1200 now, and with the extra enhancements like the SD card slot which will be great for putting WHDLoad games etc on and keeping the internal hard drive/CF card free for other stuff.

Things just keep getting better for the Amiga's of all flavours ;)

Cheers,
Allen.

Thank you Allen.

I've placed order for parts, having said that , there will only now only be 3 remaining boards available if anyone is after some.
I will start working on them in 2-3 days when the shipment arrives.
All boards will be fully tested with SD and Ethernet before shipped.

Last edited:
Hi! Count me in for 1 x 100 GBP for K1208 with RTC. :thumbsup2:

(yes, I'm officially declaring interest!)

Interest withdraw due to an... unexpected bargain! Good luck with your sale, Chris.

My card is here and I am over the moon with it (y)

I can recommend these to anyone who wants a speed boost and the extra memory for both WHDLoad games and applications without some of the problems getting hold of old working hardware (y)

How the hell do you get the drivers?
I went to the github and there's a bunch of 'no idea' information????
Is there not a download that you usually get to put in DEVS seems way too complicated and I have no idea what it says??

EDIT:

Rant over... I found the driver package here:
https://www.mike-stirling.com/2018/05/sd-card-and-ethernet-on-the-amiga-1200/

I have put the spinet.device and sdnet.device in DEVS as well as the SD0 file with a 4Gb partition (FAT) and formatted... but nothing is showing. It's a 16Gb card. Or is the physical limit 4Gb and not partition based?

Last edited:
I believe the physical limit is up to 4Gb micro SD card rather than the size of the partition.
Thanks for the links, I will install it later on :)

Last edited:
How the hell do you get the drivers?
I went to the github and there's a bunch of 'no idea' information????
Is there not a download that you usually get to put in DEVS seems way too complicated and I have no idea what it says??

EDIT:

Rant over... I found the driver package here:
https://www.mike-stirling.com/2018/05/sd-card-and-ethernet-on-the-amiga-1200/

I have put the spinet.device and sdnet.device in DEVS as well as the SD0 file with a 4Gb partition (FAT) and formatted... but nothing is showing. It's a 16Gb card. Or is the physical limit 4Gb and not partition based?

I tested your board before shipping, you have to run the SD0 file manually (Double-click) in just DEVS to mount. Tried that?
should be placed in DEVS:DOSDrivers for auto-mount on boot, or
in SYS:Storage/DOSDrivers for on-demand mounting.

- - - Updated - - -

My card is here and I am over the moon with it (y)

I can recommend these to anyone who wants a speed boost and the extra memory for both WHDLoad games and applications without some of the problems getting hold of old working hardware (y)

Thank you Allen, enjoy the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom