Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems with a orden in AmigaKit

Country
    Spain
    Region:
    Madrid
    Feedback
    23 (100%)

Last edited by Whisper; 29th June 2018 at 20:40.

Country
    Poland
    Region:
    Koszalin
    Feedback
    61 (100%)

So, the knowledge is to made a photo in the day of purchase
    I bought a CDTV control pad from it and I received it within... 7-10 days?
    It was very quickly for me.

Be patient, please... Best wishes for both sides!

Country
    Spain
    Region:
    Madrid
    Feedback
    23 (100%)

Last edited by Whisper; 30th June 2018 at 06:57.

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sheffield
    Feedback
    32 (100%)

I ordered some stuff on the 26th April, was in stock when I ordered, my order has said pending since then hav sent them many emails, never had a reply, they have my money I have no item, would be nice just to get a reply, sent them emails asking for a refund but, guess what not had a reply , just answer emails .
    Last edited by jayrox; 4th July 2019 at 20:47. Reason: Wrong date

Country
    USA
    Region:
    Dothan,AL
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jayrox View Post
    I ordered some stuff on the 26th April, was in stock when I ordered, my order has said pending since then hav sent them many emails, never had a reply, they have my money I have no item, would be nice just to get a reply, sent them emails asking for a refund but, guess what not had a reply , just answer emails .

Same here !

Country
    Greece
    Region:
    Ioannina
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Do not push them hard , i guess having an amiga shop these days is hard.Wait for the order to come , during the next days i will order a mediator busboard , actually i waited about.....10 years to order it then more months to find os 3,9....then the 3,1,4 came out and bought it instantly ,i will not bother some weeks it will take for amigakit to ship me the order.Give them a break , i guess they already have a primary job and a family to look after.
    Last edited by stamatiou; 25th September 2019 at 19:37.
    A4k CyberstormPPC mikronik tower CybervisionPPC

Country
    Hellas
    Region:
    Volos
    Feedback
    70 (100%)

Seriously? When you open a business and you expose yourself to the public, no matter how many obligations you have in parallel, requires you to be professional and consistent with delivery times. Your clients are not interested in your “primary job” since they have paid for a product that is listed in your shop, be it online or physical. I‘m not implying that clients have the right to demand immediate delivery especially for amiga related products but on the other hand their patience can’t last forever after their payment.
    A1200(NOS), V1200,128mb RAM, 40gb HD---->CoffinOS r.56
    A500 (My first love!)

Country
    USA
    Region:
    Dothan,AL
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by skideric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrox View Post

Same here !
    Well TOTALLY just miss communication and confusion between their Main web site & the US One.But this was NOT apparent when placing the order.Anyways,was hard at work this morn & missed their email,which of course was shrouded by tons of others. I Love the Amiga & commodore products,and as such have NO ILL Feelings toward them. Hope they continue to support the community.Guess i got them stirred up.If so,VERY SORRY for that....

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Leicestershire
    Feedback

Thumbs up Amigakit parts

I recently resurrected my Amiga 1200 last month after over 20 years. watched all the videos and was impressed with the recommendations of Amigakit but sadly this has not turned out to be true for me at least. Paid a lot of money for some parts over a week ago. I am still waiting and worse of all no response to my communications either through their website or PayPal. This totally sucks tbh. Retro ready were great, sellers on eBay great but Amigakit terrible. Even ordering from Germany and Italy during their lockdown has been great. They have delivered on time. Why AmigaKit who are based in Ireland cannot deliver at least at the same pace I don't understand. The worse thing is the no communication. Just show the courtesy to reply. That's just rude. I don't expect a next day reply but after seven days and numerous attempts at communicating there has been no reply. You know if you emailed me and said it will take three months to arrive I don't have a problem with that. At least I'd know but no comms...

Ganz

Edited:

I just want to say that since my post Amigakit has been really good. Maybe I was a bit quick to to fire off. We all have spikey profiles no? Anyway, who am I to judge.

I guess there are not that many Amiga suppliers out there so always willing to support anyone of them

I ordered some more goods from them and I really like the packaging and everything is wrapped up nice. The goods were delivered quick too. Change of heart fellas.. Would I recommend them, YES!
    Last edited by ganz; 25th May 2020 at 23:25.

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Leicestershire
    Feedback

I just want to say that since my post Amigakit has been really good. Maybe I was a bit quick to to fire off. We all have spikley profiles no? Who am I to judge. I guess there are not that many Amiga suppliers out there so always willing to support anyone of them

I ordered some more goods from them and I really like the packaging and everything is wrapped up nice. Would I recommend them, YES!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12